Chapter 1- Denial

(Bukit's POV)

Bukit finds other slimepups childish. Whether they are younger or older than him, they're just... l a z y. Maybe that cone pup was right about this place. Bukit's fantasy. Everything. The other pups don't see it, none of them! Ever since that event happened that all of the adults call "the incident" we've been living in a wreck of a laboratory that's now like hell.

Bukit's been living in constant fear and confusion through the past few months. He's learned to never stick with a group of slimepups, since he knows what's going to happen. Each of the pups. Dead. It's either a panther or the lack of care that kills them. Heck, Bukit has even seen a panther eat one of them before, he's still traumatized. Ever since then, he developed a survival guide to keeping himself alive! Sticking to high places, avoiding crowds of goos, always on the run (which is how Bukit memorized the whole facility), and staying away from the crystal cave during black thingy. It's been going good... at least, that's what Bukit's been telling himself.

》》

(Nobody's POV)

Bukit, jumping onto a locker looked around his surroundings, wondering where he should go. Well, Bukit is hungry. So he will head to the Cafe! He thought to himself. Just as he was about to jump down, he heard a voice calling to him. "Hello, puppy!" He turned his head to meet a normal-looking shork wearing a white color waving at him. "Where'd you get the bucket from? It looks cute on you!" She complimented. Bukit just stood there, frozen, not even breathing. It felt weird meeting a person to him. He knew they were gonna die, he didn't want that. His goal was to avoid everyone, everything. Especially after what happened to his only friend.

Suddenly a lemon shork that had bandages on their face and along their arms appeared out of the water. "Talking to?" They asked the normal shork, appearing to speak in an incomplete sentence. Bukit took this as a chance to escape and dashed out the door.
The two shorks stood there. "A h." The shork sighed as the lemon shork dove back underwater.

Wasn't before long he came across slimepups, dragons, and hounds. The goos were engaged in various activities. Some conversed with each other, while some took a rest. The slimehounds were keeping a watchful eye on the slimepups to prevent any harm. Bukit went through the storage bay into the Cafe. He hopped onto a nearby table in search of a snack.

As he jumped from one table to another he heard someone. "Hey, bad doggy! Get off the table!" Bukit turned around to notice a mochi who appeared to be cleaning. Bukit stared at the winged chocolate mochi creature, maybe in disgust. He never liked chocolate. The mochi went over to where he was and picked up Bukit. Immediately Bukit bit him, causing the mochi to let go of him. "Ow!" The chocolate creature cried. Bukit sprung up onto the window of the kitchen entrance of the cafe and grabbed a taco while the sprinklekits weren't looking. While running out of the Cafe he heard the mochi say, "What a strange pup..."

Bukit made his way through the gas room and enter the garden where the plantixs were. He climbed up the wall and jumped onto the glass. As he ate he thought to himself, would humans ever come back here..?