Chapter 6- First victims

Thinking nothing could possibly get worse, the gootraxians then realized their numbers were dropping down increasingly.

"Why would the humans do this...?" Vanilla, a Conekat, asked looking at the screen. The gootraxians dropped down a lot, now there being 32 gootraxians in the facility. Sprinkles went over to him. "I'm pretty sure they're just doing it in self-defense." She said, assuring her little brother. "Are you sure?" Vanilla asked. "When there were three humans, the gootraxian count was barely going down." She then hugged him. "Whatever happens I'll be there to protect you, ok?" She said. Vanilla felt uncertain about what his sister said. Sprinkles then let go of Him, "I got to get back to work. Stay safe." He nodded.

Meanwhile, Cattie and Lryo, a lang, were chilling in the support cove when they suddenly heard a scream. "Someone is in trouble!" Lryo said then quickly ran off to see what happened. Cattie followed behind. When the two came over there was a lot of goos, most of them being Slime hounds. "MY CHILDREN!!!" One of them screeched, looking down at the pile of dead Slime pups. "What happened?!" Cattie asked. "I-I don't know! I leave for a second then I come back to this!" The Slime hound then broke down into tears. While the other goos in the area were comforting her, Lryo and Cattie took a look at the bodies, or what were the bodies before they melted into slime. "This couldn't have been caused by panther...or any gootraxian!" Cattie pointed out, examining one of the masks of the Slime pups. The mask appeared to almost be in perfect condition, having only a slight crack on it. "That's 3 Slime pups," Lryo counted.

"Do you think...?" Cattie asked, too afraid to finish it. "The humans did it." Lryo finished the sentence. "There's no way a goo could have done this. It must be the humans." Cattie and Lryo both looked at each other. "This means... we have to infect the humans?" Cattie asked again. Everybody went silent. "But-- but we promised everyone not to have violence go on! Remain at peace!!" A slime pup dragon chirped up. "The humans have already caused enough violence!" A lemon shork snapped at the slime dragon. "Plus, things were never peaceful." The slime pup dragon quickly backed away. "Listen! We'll discuss this when all of the gootraxians meet up." A kaiju spoke up, "For now, we'll just have to avoid the humans at all coast. Don't bother attacking." Chattering came among the gootraxians there. But that wasn't it for the violence.

>> >>

Sour, a lemon shork (no, they're not the same lemon shork at the "crime scene"), was in the water waiting for their victim. They noticed a protogen running into the flooded areas, its arm was wounded. The protogen then turned to them. "Look out!" The protogen said. They immediately turned around to be met with a human holding them at gunpoint. Before the human could shoot them, Sour quickly dove into the water. "Where'd they go?" The human asked himself. Then Sour suddenly grabbed the human from behind and dragged him into the water. The human struggled to get out of their grasp. While trying to infect him, Sour noticed his helmet was gone. Unfortunate, they thought.

Back on land, two humans came to check out what was going on. Without the protogen looking, the first human shot him from behind. The protogen fell to the ground, dying. The second human noticed what was going on in the water. She took off the helmet the dove in after Sour and the other human. "You know that you could have dove in with your helmet!" The first human called out. No response. "Idiot." He muttered to himself. In the water, Sour noticed a human coming towards them. They growled at the human but she proceeded to come over. The human then tried to get Sour to let go of her friend. They lashed at her but she managed to dodge. They then accidentally let go of the human they were infecting and the two humans manage to swim back to land.

When the two got back onto land, the first human was crossing his arms. "Did you seriously have to leave your helmet behind, Liz?" He asked. "I much rather not have a wet helmet you know," Liz responded in a rude tone. She then turned to the human that Sour pulled underwater. "You ok, Mike?" Mike was still coughing up water. Before he could respond he then notice some lemon shork goo on his arm. "HOLY SHIT--" He screeched. the goo was spreading up his arm. "What do I do?!" Mike started to panic. "I don't know! Just, uh, get a med kit!" Liz said she was also starting to panic. "Got any ideas, Isaac???" Liz turned to Isaac. "I don't know either! Alice is gonna kill Mike if she sees him like this! LITERALLY!" While the three humans were panicking, the same shork that saw the small cyan slime pup with a bucket was watching them. Almost examining them. The shork noticed that Liz had long blonde hair while Mike had fluffy black hair that was now soaking wet. She couldn't make out what Isaac looked like because of his helmet. They were all wearing heavy armor. Sour then appeared out of the water. "Hi." They said. "Congratulations, you made three humans freak out." She told them.

Lofi then walked into the area. "What's going on here-" Lofi then noticed Mike. "What's up with you?" She questioned. "I'm turning into a lemon shork," Mike explained. "Got a med kit?" Lofi was about to talk but then stopped herself. She then handed Mike a med kit. Mike took the med kit and tried to wrap his arm in bandages. Unfortunately, it didn't work and the goo continued to spread. Before anyone could say anything, they heard footsteps. "Uh- quick hide!" Liz said to Mike. Mike quickly hid in a locker. Alice, the leader of the group of returning guards, then entered the area. "What's going on? I heard someone scream." She asked. "We were just killing off goo's like you said," Liz said. Alice then looked around. "Where's Mike?" The 3 went silent. Then Lofi spoke up. "He went after a shork that got away." She lied. Alice eyed her suspiciously. "Better be. Get back to work." She then left the room. Once she was gone Liz said that Mike could come out of his hiding spot. Mike came out of the locker. The goo has covered his entire arm and now there was goo on his face. "Yikes. We're going to have to figure out something soon before the goo takes over your entire body." Isaac said. "Well, we better hurry. It's really starting to hurt." Mike muttered slightly.

The four left the room. Isaac then came up to Lofi. "You know, I honestly thought Alice wouldn't believe it because of how soft you are." He jokingly said. Lofi frowned at what he said. She then slightly punched Isaac in the arm. "OW!!" He whined, rubbing his arm. "Shut it," Lofi muttered.

(Yo I'm finally done with this. Had to work on this from my computer lol)