Chapter 18- Darkening Chaos

(still running out of chapter names <3)
(Also, a character that isn't mine has been added! As always, credit will be given at the end of the chapter.)

"Oh, you even got a tail! That's cute." Invy commented, examining Mike's tail in her paws. Mike looked absolutely miserable. "Can you let go of my tail?" He asked, beginning to become paranoid.
"No."
"I--" Mike frowned, "Well can you tell me why you kidnapped me in the first place?"
Invy perked up, "I was interested." She replied.
"Can you elaborate further?"
"No. :3"

Mike growled, "Oh. My. GOD!!!" He shouted, unintentionally swatting Invy in the nose with his tail. "OW!!"

[MEANWHILE...]

"So let me get this straight," Alice (who had her helmet off) said, holding her face in her hand, "The kawaii shork that Lofi was fighting decided to-- 'kidnap' Mike?"
"Yes," Yuri confirmed. "W h y?" Alice then asked. "I'm not sure, maybe because M-"
"Maybe because the kawaii shork was acting like any other kawaii shork and was curious!" Liz quickly interrupted. "Now that you say that, Lofi, what did the kawaii shork look like?" Alice turned to Lofi, whose forehead was now wrapped in bloody bandages and drinking bloxy cola. "Well, she looked like your average kawaii shork except she was wearing a black top (rah if you want to know how Invy actually looks, go to my art book.) and shorts, a pink ribbon tied around her shoulders and she also wore fish-net gloves," Lofi explained. "Oh, THAT kawaii shork." Avian  suddenly appeared, "Yeeaahh, she definitely does not act like a normal kawaii shork."
Alice frowned, this obviously wasn't good. Especially during a blackout. "So who wants to go look for Mike?" Yuri and Avian then turn to Monster, who was eating one of Abble's tacos.
"Yo uh--"
"Monster," Monster addressed.
"Monster, yeah. Mind going out to search for Mike?"
"Lemon Boy?"
"Yeah. He got kidnapped by a kawaii shork." One of Monster's ears flicked.
"What's a kawaii shork?" Avian froze.
"It's literally a shork but... pink."
"What's a shork?"
Avian stuttered, "This is going to take a while..."

Lofi watched Avian struggle, trying to explain what a shork is, only to have Isaac sneak up behind her and tap her on her shoulder. She spun around to face him.
"Soo, mind telling me why you decided to run off like that?" He asked.
"Mind telling me why you want to give a frick?" Lofi responded, getting a little defensive.
"Look I'm not mad, but going out during a blackout is kinda stupid. You could've almost gotten yourself killed. Oh, wait! You DID!"
"Ha! Says the idiot himself!"
That statement took Isaac aback, "I'm NOT an idiot!"
"Uh, yeah, you ARE." Lofi shot back.
Stephen and Rywren watched the two get into an argument. "Sometimes, I wonder how these two even remain friends," Stephen commented.
"Wait, they're friends?" Rywren said.
"My god, do you ever pay attent--" Stephen was cut off by the sound of Isaac's helmet being thrown off his head and then being slapped by Lofi.
"OW!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SLAP ME?!" Isaac snapped. "TO GET SOME SENSE INTO YOU, OBVIOUSLY." Stephen sighed and went over to the two, "Knock it off you two!" Lofi and Isaac turned to him. "He (she) started it!" They both said.
"Stop. I don't want to hear you accusing each other. Fuck, how do you expect to work together when you're arguing 24/7?" Lofi was about to speak but then stopped herself. "Good point." She sighed. Isaac went over to his helmet and put it back on.

Because of the argument, Monster got distracted halfway through Avian's explanation.
"Did you understand a word I said?" Avian asked. He shook his head. Avian then had an exhausted look on his face.
Yuri then said, "Can you go out and look for Mike." Monster looked at her, "Is that a statement or question?" She stared back at him. "Questionmark." She responded. Monster's ears flicked then he stood up and exited to the flooded area.
"I'm going out." Rywren then spoke and proceeded to leave in the opposite direction.