Chapter 25- Bargaining

(Sillies!!)

(Bukit's POV)

Bukit and Cone allied, and even though he still feels guilty for what happened he's starting to feel better now.

Let's hope Goldy isn't still mad at him now...

>> >>

(Nobody's POV)

"So you guys finally made up?" Goldy pressed on, wanting more clarification.

"Yes!! We told you this 37 times already!" Conesty confirmed getting tired of them.

"Are you SURE?? So NO MORE arguing??"

"YES!!" Conesty and Bukit exclaimed at the same time.

"POSITIVE?"

"SHUT UP!!" Bukit then shouted, making Goldy jump back a bit.

"Okay, okay! Jesus." They muttered as they sat upright, "Well now that you two finally made up, we best get going now."

The other two slime pups nodded and the trio headed out the main garden. As the three made their way into the flooded area, Bukit paused a moment at the sight of a dried goo trail leading into the gas area. "Does Cone and Goldy think we should follow this trail?" He asked, uncertainty in his voice.

The other two looked at it. "Uhmmm, maybe? There's probably no other way to go."

The three pups froze at the sound of footsteps. They turned around to see a guard, the same one that was holding them at gunpoint during the fire. She paused for a moment at the sight of them. "Oh, it's you three."

"..."

The guard looked off to the side awkwardly before taking her helmet off. Immediately, Bukit recognized her. It was the same guard that knew Spike.

"So, you three are the only survivors?" The human then asked, looking at all of them.

"Are you going to finish us off?" Conesty growled.

"No, just--" The human suddenly perks up to the sound of heavy footsteps and swears underneath her breath. She suddenly scoops up the three slime pups and quickly hides behind a wall that breaks the pool away from land.

A group of returning guards pass by, not noticing the human and the trio.

The human climbs the stairs back up to land before setting the three down. "That was close," She sighed. "You three need a hiding place if you want to survive."

"Oh really, and how could we trust you?" Bukit then asked growing suspicious.

"You literally saw me not kill that spike pup." The human responded, and regarding her response, Bukit could tell she too recognized him.