Chapter Four

Shai's POV

It's a brand new day and I'm starting it at the restaurant as always. I put my hair into a bun and start cooking the orders. "Another order!" Miles puts the paper on the kitchen window and I take it. "Ansel, I need you to make the cheese and beef fusilli. I'll make the chicken cream soup with mushrooms." "Roger that!" Today the restaurant is quite crowded. There are lots of people who come to our restaurant. I can see Miles and Zoë are going around and around to take orders and Beth is taking the money from costumers. After lunch time, the restaurant becomes more peaceful that before. "Whew... What a day... Lots of costumers today." Zoë takes her water bottle and start to drink. "Tell me about it. My hands are kinda tired right now, bringing all those orders." "Well, at least lots of people are paying for our food." "You got that right." Ansel and I walk out from the kitchen and sit at the chairs near Beth, where my bag is. I take my phone and open snapchat. Just when I am looking at my friends' snapchats, Zoë and Beth squeel. "Oh my gosh. Hottie alert, in the restaurant!" "He's coming here!!!" I look up from my phone to see who is this hottie. My jaw drops when I see who comes to the restaurant. That's not a hottie, that's a jerk! I go straight to the kitchen with my phone, avoiding him. I can't see them but I can hear them. "Welcome to Golden Wood Restaurant! What would you like to order?" Zoë, as always, being a friendly waitress. Although she sounds like she wants to flirt with him. "Actually, I'm not here for order something. I'm looking for someone." "Who is it?" Great, now it's Beth's turn to try flirting with him. She even curls her hair with her hand. Seriously, how can my two best friends instantly fall for him? "Umm Shailene. Shailene Woodley." "She's in the kitchen!" I facepalming myself because of Ansel. Why does he have to tell that guy where I am?? I have no other choice but to come out and face the reality. I walk out straight to him and wrap my arms in front of my chest. "What do you want?" "Your mom asked me to pick you up now. You are going shopping with me." I can feel that my eyes are coming out. "What?" "You're going to a party tonight with me and you're going to buy a dress for tonight." "Hey hey whoa... Hold it right there! First of all, who do you think you are ordering me like that? Second, I don't want to go shopping and third, why do I have to go to the party?" He gives me an evil smirk and walks closer to me. "I'll answer all your questions. First, you are my fiancèe and everybody in that party already know about it, except what you look like. Second, you have to shop for a dress because your mom told me, you don't have any dress that fits for tonight's party. Finally, because everybody wants to know what you look like, I have to bring and introduce you. Are we clear?" I glare at him and he smiles even wider. Sheez, like a pure devil. "C'mon, let's go now." He grabs my hand and takes me out from the restaurant. "Wait!" I release my hand and take my bag. I look at Zoë, Beth, Ansel, and Miles who have their jaws drop. Looking at me in disbelief. "I'll explain later!" I say to them without making any voice from my mouth. I walk behind him and he almost grabs my hand but I hide my hand to my back. "I don't need you to grab my hand." He lets out a heavy breathe and walks in front of me. If I don't jog a little, he probably already left me behind. Why is he walking like he's in such a hurry?

Theo's POV

I park the car in front of my aunt's store. She has this huge successful clothes store fill with great and fashionable clothes. "We're here." I look at Shailene who is playing with her phone. She's been with her phone for the rest of the way. I get out from the car and open her door. She looks at me with a confused look but then she realize. "Oh, we're here. Okay. Cool." She immediately gets out from the car and I close the door. I lock my car and we both go inside to the store. The store isn't very crowded at the moment so it's perfect to search for the dress. "So, what kind of dress that we're searching for?" Ohh, she finally ask something. "This party is a semi formal one. So, we have to search for a dress that is casual but also kinda formal at the same time." "Okay... Just one problem though." "What?" "Where is the dress section?" Oh yeah, I already told you guys that this store is huge. Yup, I don't even remember how many sections are in this store. Just then, the fairy godmother come, or should I say, my aunt. "Theodore! So nice to see you again!" She hugs me tight and I hug her back. "Good to see you again, Aunt Jo." Her name is Johanna but we like to call her with "Jo". She releases the hug and looking at Shailene. "Oh my... Theo, is this your fiancèe? The one your father told me?" "Yes. So, this is Shailene. Shailene, this is my aunt, Johanna." Shailene smiles to Aunt Jo. "Nice to see..." "Oh my, she is so beautiful!" Aunt Jo cuts Shailene with her hug. I can see that Shailene is surprised but Aunt Jo's reaction. She releases her hug but still holding both of Shailene's shoulders. "Oh my God, Theo... She really is beautiful. You are one lucky man!" I laugh and she also laughs. You have no idea that I don't even choose Shailene... "Okay, so what can I help you with?" "Well, we're going to a party tonight. It's a semi formal party. I want to wear a dress. Casual but kinda formal." Aunt Jo snaps her fingers. "I know just the one you're looking for. Follow me!" She grabs Shailene's hand and I walk behind them. We go to the dress section and Aunt Jo starts to pick some dresses. I sit and only watching them. What? I don't know about dresses, so that's why I only sit. They go to the changing room and Shailene tries every dress that Aunt Jo chose. Every time she tries a dress, she will show it to me. But none of them really clicks me. I think she tries around 13 dresses. "Aunt Jo, how many dresses are left?" "This is the last one, Theodore." I feel so sleepy all of sudden. Just when I almost close my eyes, Shailene comes out with a black floral dress. The dress is not too short, casual, but still looks kinda formal. Plus, it suits Shailene's body perfectly. "This is the one."

---

I'm kinda in the mood to update so here is the update hahahahaha

I include the picture of the dress that Shailene will wear to the party with Theo. What do you think?

Thank you so much for reading! Feel free to comment and vote for this story! Hasta la vista!