Chapter Ten: Theo's POV

There's a day where your mind is totally empty and you feel like you have no idea what do you want to do but you need to do something. Yes, I'm feeling it right now. I keep looking at the invitation that Mr. Andreson gave and suddenly Shailene's face appears in my vision. When I pinned her to the wall and I looked at her lips. I was that close to kiss her...

Wait.

No! I almost kissed that girl???

To think that I have a thought on kissing her... I'm must be crazy right now.

"Yo bro..." I look over and Keiynan is sitting in front of me. "Are you thinking about Shailene?" I open wide my eyes. How can he... Wait no! I'm not thinking about her! "Of course not. Why do you ask?" "I don't know... It's just that you keep looking at that invitation. You and Shailene will have to go together." I take a deep breathe and let it out. "My mind is messing with me." Keiy shook his head. "Nope. Shailene has been messing with you. Maybe you don't realize but she affects you. You even almost kissed her and clarify that you and Shailene are official." "I'm pretty messed up, aren't I?" "No bro... It takes time for you to realize." "I don't know about that... I mean, I'm done with love. Ruth cutted my heart into pieces and I'm still trying to collect it." Keiy cross his arms. "You do realize nothing's gonna change even though you collect those pieces right? She will never come back. She's gone. She left you. She didn't care about your feelings at all. Now, you're engaged with someone that you don't even know only to help you with your business. If you still can't have a girl in your life, I'm just gonna say this... you have two options. You broke off your engagement with Shailene, heal your heart and find someone you think that she's the one or keep Shailene as your fiancèe and try to accept her. Who knows, she can be the one but it's up to you." I can only look at my computer screen right now. It hasn't been a month but Shailene already affects me. "Well I gotta go now. Make sure you text her about the dresscode." Oh yeah I totally forgot... I forgot to tell her the dresscode 'cause she left immediately after Mr. Andreson. "Yeah man, thanks for reminding me." I take my phone and search her number. My mom gave her number to me because she said I need to have her number. I don't know why but yeah, I only nodded when she said that.

Hey Shailene, I forgot to tell you the dresscode for Saturday.

I send it and somehow, I'm holding my phone, waiting for her reply, for 10 minutes. I never do that...

Sorry, who is this? -Shai

Oh yeah, she doesn't have my number. Wait... if she doesn't even have my number, why should I have her number?

It's me, Theo. Sorry I forgot that you don't have my number. -Theo

Then we have our first chat.

Ohh yeah, my mom gave your number to me but I forgot to save it. I assume you got my number from your mom... -Shai

Yeah, she did. So for saturday, we need to wear costumes based on movie. You can be any character you want. -Theo

Okay... I'll keep that in mind. Anything else? -Shai

I'll pick you up at 5. -Theo

Okay thanks for the info. -Shai

We stopped there and I keep looking at our texts. I finally got my sense back and I open my instagram. I post my newest picture from a photoshoot I did two months ago.

@theojames: how's everyone? :)

I post it and I already got tons of likes in a minute. Of course with replies. I scroll at Explore and my eyes immediately spot a familiar face. Shailene's. I open it and it's her account. How the heck she can be on my Explore?

@shaiwoodley: #throwback to Golden Wood's Charity two months ago :)

She posted that two days ago and I immediately scroll the comments.

Oh right... my mom. She followed Shailene and liked Shailene's picture. She even left a comment: you look so pretty darling :) and of course Shailene says thank you. I have to say, she really looks pretty in that picture.

Am I really ready to finally open my heart?

---

I AM BAAAAAAAACK

I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING :(

This chapter really shows how confused Theo is and how confused I am to update hahahahahaha.

I know I should make a chapter only about Shai's POV because she just turned 24 recently (YEAAAAAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY QUEEN )

And also.... *drum roll* THIS STORY FINALLY HIT 1K!!! (well, 1.12K to exact the last time I checked) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Oh yeah, I just wanna point out that this story has nothing to do with real life. Yes, I ship Sheo hardcore and they're my OTP but right now Theo is with Ruth and Shai is with Nahko. I'm not hating on Ruth or Nahko (hell, Ruth is pretty and I like Nahko's voice) and this story is totally just my imagination of Sheo. Oh and fyi, the Ruth in this story is not Ruth Kearney, it's Elizabeth Ruth Williams (and I'm still searching for the ideal "Ruth" of this story).

Yes I do wish Theo and Shai will end up together but right now, both of them are happy with their partners. I'm happy if they're happy.

If sheo's meant to be together as lovers, it will happen. We never know what will happen in the future right?

I included the pics that Theo and Shai posted. Thank you so much and see you on the next chapter!