Chapter Eleven: Shailene's POV

I lay myself in my bed while Beth is looking through my clothes. I can hear Beth talking but suddenly I forgot how to respond. My mind keeps thinking about Theo.

"Look at me."

"As much as we don't want to be together, we can't broke our engagement just like that."

"A deal is a deal and I'm not going to be that kind of guy who can't keep his deal with someone."

"This is my fiancèe, Ms. Shailene Woodley."

His words haunting me right now. How our eyes met and we both stand still. How he smells like peppermint and our lips almost touched. My hand moves on its own and now I'm rubbing my lips. What will happen if I ever kiss him? "Ummm helloooooo! Earth calling Shai!" I immediately get up and sit on my bed. "Huh? What?" "Seriously?" Beth put both of her hands on her hips. "I asked you what costume are you going to wear this saturday and you didn't even listening to me?" I rub my face. "I'm sorry... I'm kinda messed up right now." Beth walks to me and take a chair. She sits in front of me. "What happened?" Should I tell her? I mean I don't even know... "I... I don't know." "It's about Theo, isn't it?" I immediately look at her, suprised. "I take that as a yes. What happened between you two?" I take a deep breathe and tell her what happened. "So... he pinned you on the wall and you guys almost kissed?" I nod because right now, I don't know how to respond her with words. It feels like my tongue is tied. "Shai..." "My feelings are mixed up right now." I lay myself on my bed. Somehow I still can feel his breathe... Beth stands up and somehow she jumps. "Oh my God! I'm such a dummy!" I immediately stand up. "What?" "I have the perfect costume for you!" She takes my hand and pulls me. "C'mon, we have to go to my house now!" "Okay okay, but please slow down!"

--- Beth's House ---

Here I am sitting on Beth's bed while she's searching something from her closet. "Aha! Found it!" She comes to me while holding a box. "What's this?" "Well, do you remember when we had a Halloween party at school and I dressed up as Elena from The Mask of Zorro?" "Yes..." "Well..." She opens the box. "It's still in a good condition." I look at the dress and take it out from the box. It's the dress Elena used the first time she fought with Zorro in the barn. Well, it was actually her nightgown. "Beth... this is perfect!" "Wait! There's more." She opens her drawer and she takes out a white mask. The mask is so beautiful... "I was so bored and then ended up making maskes. I think... this mask will suits the dress perfectly." I can't even talk right now. "Hurry up, try those on!" I nod and go straight to her bathroom. Beth's right, the dress and the mask suits perfectly. I get out from her bathroom and she is stunned. "Oh my God Shai! You have to wear those for this Saturday!" I immediately hug her. "Thank you thank you thank you! You are my fairy godmother!" "I know... hahahahaha"

---

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UPDATED ON THEO'S BIRTHDAY BUT I HAVE TO PACK MY THINGS BECAUSE I'M MOVING -___-

Anyway... HAPPY (LATE) BIRTHDAY THEODORE PETER JAMES KINNAIRD TAPTIKLIS! THANK YOU FOR BEING ONE OF THE HOTTEST MEN EVER IN MY LIFE! Also... I'M STILL HOPING YOU WILL END UP WITH SHAILENE... BUT FOR NOW, HAVE A GREAT LIFE WITH RUTH :D

please no rude comment okay? i'm a die hard shipper. *scratch that* sheo is my otp, my endgame. but i still support him and ruth for now. who knows about the future right?

I included Back to December by Taylor Swift because I'm kinda into it these past few days.

Alsoooooo I have a suprise for you guys today so stay tune for that!

Thanks for reading! Hope you guys like it hehehe