Chapter Twenty: Shai's POV

This is very awkward...

First, he took me to the city park.

Second, he told me that he was actually a famous singer.

Third, he wanted us to act all lovey dovey.

Fourth, he was and is wrapping his arm around me.

Fifth, I can feel my heart beats way too fast.

What is happening to me? Then I look into his eyes. There's something I can't figure it out yet through his eyes. Then, he takes a deep breathe. "First, I want to apologize." I open my eyes wider. He's... apologizing right now? "We can't do this if I don't apologize how I behave to you. I guess I was being so rude when we first met. Then suddenly we were engaged even before we were born." I keep my eyes to his. "Just one thing though, I can't promise you that I will always be sweet 'cause I still have my heart to heal. I still can't open my heart just yet." "What do you mean?" There's a silent moment. He looks up to the sky and then looks at me again. "When I'm ready, I'll tell you." I only nod. Yes, I wanna know his story but I respect his feelings. Maybe he had a really bad experience before with love or had a problem about trust. It's a good thing that he wants to talk about it to me, even though it's not a complete story yet. Suddenly, he stands in front of me and take both of my hands. "What are you doing?" He smirks. "Like I said, I want us to do those lovey dovey things. Besides, I spotted some paparazzi." I look around and I see a man or two, holding camera and pointing it to us. I look at him again, giving him a playful smile. "So..." I stand up and close the gap between us. "You want to do something lovey dovey right?" I can feel his body getting tense. We're both still holding hands. "Yeah... what you got in mind?" I give him a smile before I stand on my tip toe to kiss him. I don't move my lips, just attach it on top of his lips. I was about to pull away when he suddenly move his lips and wrap his arms around my waist. Our lips move in sync and I can feel he's trying to deepening our kiss. He bite my lower lip gently and I gladly give him the access. I can feel his warmth through this kiss. Our tongue meet each other and doing their thing. I feel like that I'm melting. I quickly wrap my arms around his neck and one hand playfully grab his hair, to bring him even closer.

For once, I feel like that I really am enjoying his kiss.

I can feel his smile between our kiss and it gives me butterflies. No way... Is it supposed to be that fast to have butterflies??

We both pull away because we need oxygen. He rests his forehead on mine. I just noticed he smells like mint. I look into his eyes and he's already looking at me. His hands are still around my waist and mine around his neck. "That was... pretty dangerous." I give him a confused look. "Why is it dangerous?" "Somehow I can't control myself when I'm kissing you." I can feel my cheeks are burning. C'mon Shai... he's a guy. There must be lots of guys who can't control themselves when they kissed a girl, even though they don't know who that girl is. "Well, look at the bright side. You've successfully done something lovey dovey." He smiles and gives me a peck on my lips. "I guess you're right. So, do you wanna eat some ice cream?" I nod and we both walking together side by side. Then, realization hits me. "Wait, aren't you suppose to have a meeting right now?" He holds my hand and I can feel his fingers between mine. Somehow it feels right. "Keiynan got it. Besides, it was just a simple employee meeting." We both continue to walk to an ice cream stand. He orders chocolate and I order strawberry. "By the way, will you follow me back on my instagram?" I immediately chuckle. "And why is that?" "You know... I already announced you as my fiancèe and I can't let the public knows that the girl I'm going to marry isn't following me on instagram." I laugh. He actually looks so cute when he said that. I quickly open my instagram, open his profile, and follow him back. "Done. Now we can post pictures together and tag each other. Being a lovey dover couple like you want." He gives me a small laugh. "Well, to make our relationship pretty realistic. Oh yeah! Let's take a picture together!" He grabs his phone and we take our first ever selfie

 Oh yeah! Let's take a picture together!" He grabs his phone and we take our first ever selfie

But then, he has his own idea.

He purposely put his ice cream on my nose and takes a picture of it

He purposely put his ice cream on my nose and takes a picture of it. "THEOOOOOO!" He laughs as I try to chase him. We're both still holding our ice cream and I don't really care if mine falls. He slows down to take a breathe. That's the moment I tackle him. He quickly grab me and I spread my ice cream all over his face. Eventually, he does the same. He purposely spread it on my lips and then he kisses me again. Right now, I don't really care if our faces are covered with ice cream and I'm holding his cheeks that are fully covered with ice cream. I only feel sweetness and softness of his lips.

---

Oooooooo are they starting to have real feelings to each other? Is Shai starting to develop her feelings for Theo? Is Theo starting to open his heart?

yeah, i know. it's complicated. even i, the author, is kinda confused.

So anyway, just wanna tell you that starting from this chapter, their relationship will be sweet but complicated but also goals hahahahaha.

Oh yeah, just pretend that the pictures I included are Shailene and Theo's selfies together. Since, you know, they never really have selfies together just the two of them hehe.

And yes, I'm feeling kinda productive so I give you guys another update!

Also, I include Just A Dream cover by KHS and Sam Tsui feat. Christina Grimmie because it's one of my favorite cover by Christina.

Next chapter, I'm still gonna include a Grimmie Cover so don't complain okay hehehe.

Thank you so much for reading this new update! Feel free to comment and vote :D