Chapter Twelve

Theo's POV

"Are we there yet?" "For a guy, you sure asked a lot. Almost there, boss." "Keiy, we've been driving for the past one and a half hours." "Well sorry, this costume shop is far buuuuut it's worth it. They have the best costumes you could ever find!" I sigh and once again checking my phone. Somehow I kinda hope Shailene will text me...

Hold it.

What. the. hell?

Why am I hoping a text from her??

"Haha! Theo is waiting for someone to text him!" I glare at Keiynan while he keeps on laughing. "C'mon grumpy man, we're here." He stops the car and immediately get out. I take a look through the car's window before getting out. Divergent Booth. Sure is a strange name and what's divergent mean? I get out from the car and walk with Keiynan. We enter the place and man... this place is full of awesome costumes! I am so amazed by this place. "Yo Keiy!" I look away and see this tall muscular guy. I can tell he is in his mid 40 but his body really is well built. I need to have my body like that. "Uncle Yoda!" They both hug each other. Wait, that's his uncle? And his name is Yoda? Isn't Yoda that character from Star Wars? "This is my friend, Theo. He's searching for a costume for this saturday." "Ohh okay then. I'm Yoda." "Theo..." We shake hands and he laughs. "I can tell that you're confused with my name. My name is actually Yeremia. But... I love Star Wars and my favorite character is Yoda." I nod. I thought that his name really is Yoda. "Okay then, let's see if I have a perfect costume for you." He starts looking. I look at Keiynan and he smiles at me. "Don't worry. My uncle is an expert for this kind of thing."

5 minutes later...

"I was going to give you a soldier costume but the size is for teens. So, try this on." I look at the costume and I immediately smile. "This is just what I have in mind!" Uncle Yoda smiles widely. "Awesome! Now go try it on! The changing room is at the corner." I immediately go to the changing room. I try the costume and it fits perfectly! I walk out from the changing room. "Dude... You look awesome!" "That costume sure fits you perfectly." I laugh at the reactions. "Okay, I'll take this one." "You got it!"

Fastforward to Saturday

Shailene's POV

"Shai! Theo's here!" My mom shouted from downstairs. "C'mon Beth, he's already here." "Okay, you only need to apply the lip tint." I apply it and I can taste strawberry on my mouth. "Beth..." "What? Who knows... You guys might kiss tonight." I rolled my eyes and immediately go downstairs with Beth. I already wear the mask and the shoes. I check myself once again. "I look good right?" "You look fantastic. Now open the door." I open the door and I can't believe my eyes. "Shailene?" "Theo?" Beth is also surprised. "Whoa... You guys..."

---

Told ya to stay tune!

Wait what? I update two chapters in one day? Is this a dream?

Well nope, you guys are not dreaming hahahahaha. This is actually the surprise I wanna give to you all.

Also... HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO OUR MAN KEIYNAN! He recently had his birthday and of course we have to say happy birthday for him because he's also our man!

I include my edit for Theo's birthday because I don't really have anything to include hehehe.

Hope you guys like this new update and thanks for reading! ^^