Chapter Fifteen

Theo's POV

I have no idea what's going on right now... I asked her to dance with me and now I'm stuck. The way she moves her body and swing her hips turn me on. I can't help it. When our foreheads touch each other, I look straight into her hazel eyes. I can't control myself. I immediately crash my lips on her. Let me tell you something...

DAMN HER LIPS ARE SO SOFT!

How can her lips be so soft? Even Ruth's are not as soft as hers! Ohh and she tastes so good... I think it's strawberry...

I don't even know what am I doing right now. All I know that I grab her butt and makes her moan.

Fuck her moan turn me on even more!

When we stop our kiss and look at each other, I take my chance to look at her lips. Her thin lips are swollen right now. I finally catch my breathe and I don't waste anytime. I grab her hand and walk. "Hey! Where are you taking me?" I don't answer. I've been to Mr. Andreson's house before and I'm taking Shailene to the restroom. Nope, not a toilet or a bathroom. It's like a multifuctional room. "Umm hello! Theo! Where are we going?" I open the door of the room and lock it. "Wait... why are we..." I don't waste anytime. I crash my lips to hers once more and wrap my arms around her. I can tell that she is surprised but then she wraps her arms around my neck and pull me even closer. I push her against the wall and never break the kiss. She takes my hat and throw it away. We both break our kiss just to take off our masks. I once more claim her lips and the kiss turns into a hot one. I bite her lower lip and she gladly open her mouth. I slip my tongue, kiss her even harder. I wanna stop but I can't stop myself. I break the kiss but I keep on kissing her jawline and then to her neck. I guess I found her soft spot because she moans.

God... You have no idea how sexy her moan sounds... I even bite it and makes her moan louder.

I kiss her lips once more and she once again wrap her arms around my neck. She gently playing with my hair and pull them lightly. The next thing I know, she bite my lower lip and pull it with her teeth.

Fuck, she screwed me!

We both finally break the kiss for real and look into each other's eyes. I can see a thing or two in her eyes. Surprised. Confused. Amazed. No regrets.

We stay in our position for quite a while before she clears her throat and push me gently. "We should go..." I nod and take both of our masks and my hat. She puts her mask once again and so do I. She opens door and I follow her, then it hits me.

Did I just...

...have a make out session

...with Shailene?

What's got into me...?

---

Fyi, I'm not dead XD

HELLO YELLOW TO YOU GUYS! GOSH IT'S BEEN A WHILE DON'T YOU THINK?

WHY AM I CAPSLOCKING? WELL JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER YES INDEED SHORT BUT A VERY SPECIAL MAKE OUT CHAPTER!

the fact that i am so not good at describing kissing/make out/sex scenes kinda makes this a little awkward...

Anyway...

THE 2016 SHEO PICS JUST KILLED ME LITERALLY 😭

ALSO SHAI CONFIRMED THAT SHE IS SINGLE RIGHT NOW

SHE IS FEELIN' THE BERN

SHE HAS HER OWN SNAPCHAT

THEO IS WORKING ON A NEW PROJECT AND HE LOOKS DAMN HOT

AND I'M STILL THINKING SHEO WILL BE REAL! FINGER CROSSED

But yeah, Theo is still dating Ruth. No hate on Ruth or Rheo. I respect them.

Soooo I'll see you guys on the next chapter! I promise it will be very soon!

Thanks so much for reading this! Please like and comment whatever you want to say hehe.

P.s. I included Work From Home 'cause I've been listening to it 😂