Chapter Twenty Five

Shai's POV

It's been a week since Theo left to Singapore and today, he's coming home. To be honest... I feel really happy. There's this little joy jumping in my heart knowing that I will see Theo soon.

I know. It's very weird.

But... I don't know, I just can't help it. Not seeing Theo for a week kinda give an affect on me. It feels weird not to see him in person.

The other weird thing is that I miss his touch. I miss his hug and surprisingly... His kisses. I miss his lips on mine.

Suddenly someone knocks at my room and I know it must be Ansel. "Shai, you're ready?" "In a minute!" I ask Ansel to drive me to the airport so I won't need to bring my car. I look at myself in the mirror once again.

 I look at myself in the mirror once again

Looks good enough. I mean, I don't want it to be too simple...

I step out from my room. Ansel's already waiting while checking his phone. "I'm ready." Ansel looks at me and smile widely. I give him a weird look. "What?" "Nothing... It's just that you're actually going to the airport to welcome Theo. Are you sure you don't have any feelings for him?" I give him a little punch. "Ouch!" "Shut up and let's go. We don't want to be late." Ansel laughs. "I see someone can't wait to get to the airport..." "Knock it off!" Once again, he laughs, even harder.

Theo's POV

"Ladies and gentlemen, we're going to land soon. Please fasten your seatbelt until the plane is safely landed." "Dude, we're almost there." I look at the window and I can see that we're going to touch the ground again. "Looks like someone's cannot wait to meet Shailene..." And once again, Keiynan mocks me. I give him a good hit. "Ouch dude! What's that for?" "For making fun of me." Keiynan laughs. "But it's true, right? You can't wait to meet Shailene. You obviously checking your phone almost all the time."

Well...

It is true.

But, I'm not even sure of myself... Why do I feel this way? Why the thought of meeting Shai makes me jump up and down in excitement?

Am I really starting to develop my feelings for her?

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have safely landed." I quickly stand up but Keiy pulls me down to sit again. I give him a protest look. "What now?" "Patient dude... We haven't stopped yet!" I groan and rub my face. I'm so sure that Keiy is smiling right now. "Finally, I see the in love mode in you again." Am I really in love?

Shai's POV

They already announced that the flight from Singapore has arrived but I haven't seen Theo's face. I've seen some people walked by. Ansel already went to the restaurant so now I'm all lonely waiting for my fiancè.

Fiancè...

I laugh at myself. Since when I really consider him as my fiancè?

I can't really be in love with him right?