Chapter Twenty Seven

Theo's POV

I keep on looking at her every steps. Did I say something wrong? Or did I do anything that make her mad? Why did she leave just like that? I'm not even brave enough to chase her. Feels like if I chase her, she'll be even more mad at me. I don't want her to be mad at me.

Wait why do I care if she's mad at me? I mean, it's nothing serious. I didn't do anything wrong. Besides, she'll calm down in no time. Why should I worry?

I walk back to our table and Keiy is already looking at me with a dissapointed look. I sigh. "What?" "You really are stupid, don't you know that." I look at him. Stupid? What did I do? Why am I stupid? "Why do you call me stupid?" "Because you are! Like, right now!" "Ahh c'mon Keiy, just tell me. What is it?" "Why did you have to say that in front of her?" I give him a confused look. "Which part?" "The one where you told us that your feelings for Shailene are not real!" I sigh once again. "Ohh that part..." "Yeah, that part. Why did you have to say that?" "Because I don't want to do that interview." "Liar." "I really do! I don't want to do it." "I'm not talking about the interview." He leans back to his chair. "Then what is it?" "I'm talking about your feelings to Shailene." I take a sip of my coffee. "You're not being true to yourself, Theo." "I am being true to myself." "Oh really??" He leans forward. "You make it clear to the world that you and Shailene are engaged. You even hold her hand, hug her, heck you even kiss her way too many time! You even skipped a meeting just to had that little date at the park!" I have no words to say. "And suddenly, you don't want to do that photoshoot because your feelings for her are not real! Is that even logical? You guys already act all lovey dovey in front of everyone and now...?"

Realization just hit me hard.

Keiy just hit me hard.

He drinks his Green Tea Crème Frap. "Go apologize to her." I look at him, surprised. "What?? Why??" "You just played with her feelings. You confuse her. That's why she left earlier."

Keiy's right... I shouldn't said those words. Theo, you really are stupid! "But, how should I say sorry to her?" Keiy gives his classic smile whenever he has something on his mind. "I have a plan."

Shai's POV

I lay myself on my bed. I already take off my cardigan, change into shorts, and rid off my hair bun. I feel like I really don't wanna do anything right now. My mood is so bad and it's all because of Theo.

"I don't want to do this shoot. Especially when I'm not interested in it." "But, your mom already arranged it and you can't just decide that you don't want to do it."

Man, here comes the flashback.

"Keiy, I don't want to do a photo shoot about me being engaged." "Why? You guys will only need to pose and answer some questions. Nothing way too personal." "Well I don't want to because I don't want to lie."

Why do his words stuck in my head!

"Lie? Theo, your engagement is real. How can you say you don't wanna lie?" "Because my feelings for her are not real!"

Urggggh!!! I hate you Theo James!!

Why do you have to confuse him with our relationship?! You said you wanna act all lovey dovey but now you don't want to do that photoshoot because he doesn't wanna lie! What the heck dude! I really don't understand your mindset!

Then, I hear the doorbell rings. I immediately get up and walk to the door. The doorbell rings again. "Yeah, coming..." I open the door and to my surprise, Theo is standing in front of me right now.

I put my hands in front of my chest. "Why are you here?" He's eyeing me from up to down. Then I realize, I'm only wearing tank top and shorts. Really not a good style to be mad at someone.

He gulps and clears his throat. "I'm sorry." I look at him. "What?" "I said, I'm sorry..." And then he gives me a flower bouquet.

" And then he gives me a flower bouquet

I accept the bouquet. "What's with the bouquet?" "To really show how sorry I am to you. I shouldn't said those words earlier." I listen to him carefully. "I mean, I'm the one that ask you to act all lovey dovey but then I said that my feelings are not real for you. That's just wrong. If I want to make this work, I can't think that my feelings are fake. I need to think that I really love you so our engagement goes on smoothly." I don't know what to say. I really have no words. "I already agree on doing that photoshoot." "You said yes?" He nods. "I hope you'll do it too. I mean, you have to but without any coercion." I can only look at him and then at the bouquet. "Please... You'll do it, right? I truly am sorry for everything I said."

I take a deep breath. "I will." I finally said it. "And I forgive you." He lifts his face up and look at me.

Is it just me or his eyes are sparkling?

The next thing he do surprises me even more. He hugs me so tight, I almost can't breathe. "Thank you! Thank you for not getting mad at me anymore!" He hugs me again and kisses my cheek.

Oh. My. God.

The kiss lasts for a while until Theo realize what he's doing. He release me and awkwardly scratch his head. "I uhh... Umm... Better go now." He just walk away so fast without saying goodbye or looking back.

I giggle and shake my head. Did he just... feel embarrassed?

-----

I told you guys that I'll see you very VERY soon and here I am!!

Yes, I'll be updating more often now since I have nothing to do HAHAHAHA and because I really miss writing on wattpad.

Anyway, I included Attention vs. Sorry Not Sorry MASHUP by Sam Tsui and Alyson Stoner because it's really cool and you guys should check it out!

Yeah, I love to include random music to share with you guys.

So, hope you guys like this new update and let me know what you guys think! Feel free to comment and vote okay?

See you guys on the next chapter! Adios!