Chapter 1: Home Of The Big Bad Bat

Third Person POV

(Joker's Amusement Park)

Joker was trying to come up with a plan to terrorize Gotham again when he heard moans coming from his room "Harley? Is that you?" Joker said and the moans increased, Joker got up and opened his bedroom door to see Harley Quinn bare laying beside a guy who had a red mask on "Sup Joker, you are lucky, she is so good at pleasuring!" the guy said and Harley started kissing his neck, Joker was enraged at the sight and pulled out his gun "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Joker demanded and the guy chuckled "Name's Deadpool!" Deadpool said "Dead is right!" Joker said then shot Deadpool several times causing Harley to roll out of the bed, as she got up Joker aimed at her "You ungrateful little bitch!" Joker yelled then Joker's hand was sliced off by a sword "AHHHH!" Joker screamed in pain falling to the ground, he looked up to see Deadpool and the bullet holes in his chest healing "BTW, I can't die!" Deadpool said gleefully and picked up the gun Joker used "But, guess who can die?" Deadpool asked and Joker was scared "Answer it!" Deadpool yelled "M-Me?!" Joker said and Deadpool giggled maniacally "Yeah! You!" Deadpool said then pulled the trigger "BLAM!" now there was a bullet hole in Joker's head blood dripping from it, "Puddin?!" Harley said in shock "Welp, my job's here done!" Deadpool said and got dressed in his suit "Also, you might want to get dress, I called the cops." Deadpool said cheekily and teleported away Joker's Amusement Park.

(Carmine Falcone's Penthouse)

Carmine Falcone of the Falcone crime family was drinking his champagne whilst in a robe and heard a landing on his balcony, he looked to see Deadpool perched on the ledge, Falcone walked up to Deadpool "Is the clown dead?" Falcone asked "Oh, he is dead! Kaput! Sleeping with the fishes!" Deadpool said gleefully and Falcone smiled "Thank you, here's your money." Falcone said and handed a briefcase to Deadpool who opened it and counted the money "Alright, pleasure doing business with you Fal!" Deadpool said happily and jumped in the air teleporting away

" Falcone said and handed a briefcase to Deadpool who opened it and counted the money "Alright, pleasure doing business with you Fal!" Deadpool said happily and jumped in the air teleporting away

(A/N: Alex's Teleport looks like this)

Falcone rolled his eyes in annoyance and went to bed.

(Alex's Apartment)

Alex arrived at his apartment and took off his mask "I'm home!" Alex said "Uh, we live here by ourselves." the white voice said "It's still company since he has us in his head!" the yellow voice said "Whatever! We just pulled off another successful job! This time, we killed the Jester of Genocide himself, the Joker! We need to celebrate!" Alex said hopping over his kitchen counter and opening his fridge "There they are." Alex said and pulled out a box and opened it to reveal chimichangas "Hello, my beauts!" Alex said and started twirling around "I love you, but I must destroy you." Alex said and started eating away at his food.

(Next Day)

Batman was in the Batcave talking with Jim Gordon on the batcomputer "The Joker's dead?" Batman asked "Yeah, we have Harley Quinn in custody, we interrogated her and she said a guy in a red and black suit killed Joker...and amongst other things." Gordon said rubbing his eyes "Did she say his name?" Batman asked "Yes, she said his name was...Deadpool, whatever that means." Gordon said "Let's start tracking him down, I'll see what I can do on my end." Batman said and Gordon nodded, Batman hung up the call "Batcomputer, pull anything you have relating to a killer by the name of Deadpool." Batman said and several files appeared for Deadpool.

(An Hour Later)

Batman had called in Nightwing, Red Hood, Black Bat, Spoiler, Red Robin and Robin in the Batcave "As you all know, the Joker had been killed...I've managed to identify the killer." Batman said "Who did it, I want to thank em." Red Hood said and everyone gave him a look "Kidding. Mostly." Red Hood said and Batman pulled up a hologram of Deadpool "His name is Deadpool, he is very armed and dangerous." Batman said and Robin scoffed "That guy is dangerous?" Robin said in disbelief "Yes Damian, he is." Batman said and pulled up a video of Deadpool

The Batfamily watched in shock of how brutal Deadpool is "He'll be hard to capture, he has a healing factor and can teleport." Batman said "He is also insane." Red Hood added "Overwhelm him, that's the key." Batman said and the Batfamily headed out of the cave to find Deadpool.