Chapter 49: Final Conflict Finale

Third Person POV

(Batcave)

Deadpool arrived through one of the entrances to the Batcave and parked his motorcycle in the center of the cave.

He got off and noticed there wasn't anyone home, he pulled his pistols and headed towards the Batcomputer.

Deadpool: "So there was other explosions caused by Joker...but why?"

???: "Why indeed."

Deadpool aimed his guns only to see Alfred, he relaxed and holstered his guns.

Deadpool: "Sorry Alfred."

Alfred: "Understandable, Master Jones."

Deadpool: "Where is everyone?"

Alfred: "At the other explosions, helping casualties...Joker has bombed Metropolis, Gotham, Central City, Star City and San Francisco...people are dying, but The Justice League is doing their best."

Deadpool looked back at the monitor and back at Alfred.

Deadpool: "Did you guys run the location of the broadcast?"

Alfred walked up to the Batcomputer and pulled up the broadcast.

Alfred: "We did, but no luck, the signal came from nowhere in Gotham or the targeted cities."

Deadpool raised an eyebrow but then had a realization.

Deadpool: "If not from the cities, then...a place where the cities both coordinate."

Alfred: "We tried that as well, but nothing."

Deadpool: "Maybe because you only looked at places that Joker would usually go to...but not anymore, he's upped his game."

Alfred: "You're right...Dear God, I think I know where he might be."

He states then brings up a holo-projection of a structure far out at sea.

Alfred: "There's an abandoned oil rig that used to the source for fuels but hasn't been used in years...it's bland, exactly why we haven't found him."

Deadpool: "Good...time to finish this."

He states and Alfred looks at him.

Alfred: "And what in particular do you have mind?"

Deadpool: "You know what I mean."

Alfred: "Ahhh, yes...killing him...as if that hasn't already done enough."

He says, and Deadpool realizes what he meant, and sighs.

Deadpool: "What should I do then?"

Alfred then turns to leave but looks back at Deadpool.

Alfred: "That is up to you."

He then leaves and Deadpool looks at the holographic projection.

He then looks at the Batwing and smirked.

Yellow Box: "Bat's gonna be pissed!"

Deadpool: "Yeah, but he'll understand."

(Hour Later)

The Batmoblie pulled up in the center of the cave, the hood opened and Batman got out.

He then notices Deadpool's motorcycle parked and Alfred comes down the stairs.

Batman: "Deadpool was here?"

Alfred: "Yes, Master Jones stopped by, he helped locate the whereabouts of the Joker."