Chapter 31: Apokolips War: Part 5

Third Person POV

(Lex Corp)

A van was driving up to the entrance of Lex Corp, but then they were stopped by Harley Quinn and Captain Boomerang.

Guard 1 opened his window and raised an eyebrow at the two, "What do you want?" Guard 1 asked and Harley chuckled.

"To take back the planet! Shark!" Harley said and King Shark ripped off the other door.

Both of the guards were shocked then King Shark started eating/ripping them apart.

Harley and Boomerang watched in shock, "Crikey, that's not right!"

(Lex Corp: Transfer Shipment)

The Suicide Squad and the others got out of the van and started getting ready for their assault on the inside.

Deadpool was eating a chimichangca, he then made a taco teleport his hand and Clark raised an eyebrow.

"How are you...eating?" Clark said "Teleportation powers, I managed to master them over the last few months...also, I have a fresh supply of Mexican food." Deadpool stated and wiped his mouth.

"Where is the food?" Clark asked and Deadpool chuckled, "Y'know...a random place...somewhere." Deadpool said and Robin face palmed.

"We don't have time to eat, Jones." Robin said "Can't fight on a empty stomach...I need fuel." Deadpool stated and lowered his mask.

"We're about to head in...everyone be prepared for a fight." Lois said and everyone entered inside Lex Corp.

(Inside)

"Fuck, Shit, Crap, Fuckshit! Shitfuck!" Deadpool said getting shot multiple times and throwing several shurikens at guards.

Black Bat got out her guns and fired back, Etrigan and Shiva started killing more incoming guards.

"God, I'm rusty...never thought I would say that." Deadpool said getting behind cover, his healing factor not working being around Black Bat.

"Be more careful Jones!" Robin said and kicked several guards in the face, "I get it!" Deadpool said and flipped over cover and fired several headshots into the guards.

"Hmm...that's nice." Deadpool said inhaling the smoke of his guns

" Deadpool said inhaling the smoke of his guns

"Now...who wants some-" Deadpool said but a bullet went through his skull, "Oh shi-" Deadpool said but then fell to the ground, dead, "Alex!" Black Bat said and kneeled in front of him.

(Universal Plane of Existence)

Alex woke up and was still in his suit, he felt his mother's presence and was shocked, "Mom?" Alex asked and Zana smiled.

"Yes...my time has passed my son, but your power still grows." Zana said and placed her hand on Alex's chest.

"But in order to fully access it...I must get gone." Zana said and Alex raised an eyebrow.

"What?" Alex said then felt his mother turning to dust in his hands, "Mom? Mom? Mom!" Alex said but was then taken back to the real world.

(Lex Corp)

Black Bat was behind cover with Deadpool, then the wound started healing and he woke up, his eyes glowing.

Black Bat saw this and looked at Deadpool, who started laughing "Let the mayhem begin!" Deadpool yelled and he started teleporting around killing guards with his swords that were now mystic imbued.

Deadpool then teleported to a railing and fired both his mystic guns, killing all the guards in two single headshots.

"Yes! Whoo, I need a cigarette!" Deadpool said and fell over the railing falling to the ground.

"I'm okay! Just coming down from my adrenaline high..." Deadpool said then fell asleep.

(Lex's Office)

Everyone was inside Lex's office and they saw him sitting down, "It seems you want to take back to the planet." Lex said "Trying to stop us, Lex?" Robin said and Lex stood up.

"No...I want to help you." Lex said and Clark stepped forward, "Why should we trust you?" Clark asked and Lex sighed.

"We have fought many battles over the years, all because I thought you were a threat to the planet...but my arrogance got the better of me...the world needs Superman more than ever." Lex said and held his hand out.

Clark then smiled and shook it, "Glad we're on the same side for once, Lex." Clark said, "Yes...now let's get prepared, shall we?"