Chapter 15: Invasion Finale

Third Person POV

(Gotham City: GCPD)

Batman and the Batfamily were on the roof of the GCPD with Commissioner Gordon "What we waiting for exactly?" Gordon said "Deadpool, he says he has a way to get to Brainiac's ship." Batman said and Robin scoffed "He probably abandoned us." Robin said and Black Bat smacked on his head "OW!" Robin said and glared at her "He didn't abandoned us." Black Bat said "How can you be so sure...no offense." Gordon said and Black Bat pointed at the sky, everyone looked up to see Stag flapping his wings and roaring into the sky, it then landed down on the GCPD, and they saw Deadpool on its back "Your welcome everybody!" Deadpool said and flipped off Stag's back "Meet Stag, the best dragon in the world!" Deadpool said and letter Stag, Batman walked up to Deadpool "Good work Deadpool, Brainiac won't expect this." Batman said "Thanks Bats, so when's the plan starting?" Deadpool said leaning against Stag and they all looked see Brainiac's ship along with Superman, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter flying towards them "It starts now...Black Bat, Nightwing and Red Robin go with Deadpool...Robin, Red Hood and Spoiler, you're with me, we're going to bring Superman back." Batman said and Deadpool, Nightwing, and Black Bat got on Stag's back and started flying towards the ship "Let's give em hell! Whooo!" Deadpool yelled and the three flew at Brainiac's ship.

(Ground Level)

Wonder Woman had landed on the ground where all the magic users were holding a shield up around the city, "Shit, Wonder Woman's here! We need back up." Constantine said and just as Wonder Woman was about to lunge at Constantine, Flash came in and took Wonder Woman's shield and sword "I got Diana, keep that force field up." Flash said and started running around Wonder Woman making a vortex to suck up her oxygen.

(Batcave)

Superman had punched a hole in the Batcave and hovered through the hole, he looked around and caught a batarang that was thrown at him, he looked to see Batman in a mech-suit, Spoiler with Kryptonite escrima-sticks and Robin with a Kryptonite sword, and Red Hood with Kryptonite guns "Remember don't kill, we need to restrain him." Batman said "We know that, but he won't." Spoiler said and Superman eyes glowed red, "Here we go." Red Hood said clutching his guns tightly and the four charged at Superman.

(Sky Level)

Deadpool, Black Bat and Nightwing were on Stag's back flying to Brainiac's ship "Are sure this is gonna work?" Nightwing asked and Deadpool laughed "Of course it will, Brainiac's acts in logic...I act on utter stupidity!" Deadpool said and Nightwing chuckled "I see why you like him, Cass...he's funny...a little crazy, but funny." Nightwing whispered and Black Bat rolled her eyes but smiled "And, we got a boogie inbound!" Deadpool said and they looked to see Martian Manhunter towards them, Deadpool started shooting at him and all they did was pass through him "Oh...welp fuck!" Deadpool stated "We need backup!" Nightwing said "I got you guys!" a voice said over the coms and Martian Manhunter was hit by a green fist, they looked to see Green Lantern waving at them "I got him, get in the ship!" Green Lantern said and the three continued flying "Fire, Stag!" Deadpool said and Stag opened his mouth and a fired a green blast from his mouth making a hole into the ship but it was repairing quickly, "We need to get in there, now!" Nightwing said and as they were close enough, they jumped off Stag and into the ship, they looked around to spheres with planets in them "This is Brainiac's collection? Guy's a hoarder." Deadpool said "Collector. Brainiac thinks that any planet with organic life needs to kept count of or in his database." Black Bat said "Oh, okay." Deadpool said and the three started silently walking down Brainiac's ship "So, where would we find him?" Deadpool asked "In his cortex, that's where he's plugged into everything." Nightwing said and the three made it to the cortex, where they saw Brainiac plugged up into his chair "He looks...dead." Black Bat said "Yeah, maybe if we cut him off..." Deadpool said and unsheathed his swords and had one aimed at Brainiac's chest "....his control over Super Boy Scout and them will break." Deadpool said and thrusted his sword but it stopped, he looked to see Brainiac glaring at him "Oh...um, this is...hi." Deadpool said and Brainiac crushed his sword and shoved Deadpool into a wall where he was trapped in robotic tendrils "Oh, c'mon!" Deadpool said and Nightwing threw a batarang at Brainiac's face "Deadpool, you're about your idea, just had terrible execution." Nightwing said and Deadpool shrugged "Yeah, that's my M.O." Deadpool said and Black Bat picked up Deadpool's other sword and cut Deadpool free, he looked at the sword that was broken and frowned "I'm pissed..." Deadpool said and Black Bat gave him his other sword "So, are we maximum effort this shit?" the yellow voice said and Deadpool chuckled "Hell yeah!" Deadpool said and got out his gun and started shooting Brainiac, Black Bat then threw several batarangs at Brainiac and the three started fighting against Brainiac.