Chapter 35: Death to Deadpool: Part 1

Third Person POV

(Weapons Store)

Alex was looking around with Cass looking for new swords, "They have a lot of nice swords, why not pick one of them?" Cass asked and Alex chuckled.

"Babe, these are nice swords but I want the right ones for me." Alex said and saw two katanas that had crooked lines engraved in the metal.

" Alex said and saw two katanas that had crooked lines engraved in the metal

"Those are good...and legendary." a voice said and the two saw the shopkeeper.

"Hi, Ms..." Alex said "Ms. Wing, but call me Su." Su said and Alex nodded, "Hi, Su...what do you mean these are legendary?" Alex asked.

"These swords are called the Fangs of The Crazed Demon...in Ancient Japan, there was a demon of chaos and mischief, it scared settlers and villagers, but deep down...the demon had good in him...and when more demons tried to due villagers harm, he ripped out his tooth long fangs." Su said and Alex and Cass were interested.

"Then the demon had his fangs sharpened and brought death to the other demons...he was praised a hero and their protector." Su said and Alex grabbed the swords.

"I'll take them." Alex said and Su smiled, "It's on the house." Su said and went to the back.

Alex smiled "Let's see if they can handle my powers." Alex said and the swords glowed and was surging with more energy.

Alex stopped and Cass raised an eyebrow, "I think it can do more than your old swords." Cass said and Alex chuckled.

"I can tell, can't wait to use these in action." Alex said and the two left the store.

(New Mexico: Bar)

Alex was sitting down with his father, talking "So, you got new swords today?" Titan asked and Alex nodded "Yeah, the shopkeeper told me it's the fangs of a demon." Alex stated taking a sip of his drink.

"Interesting, I heard of a story like that...it's very symbolic." Titan said and they heard the doors of the bar crash open.

"Alex Jones!" a man with a robotic arm yelled and Alex raised an eyebrow.

"Do I know you?" Alex asked and the man got out a giant and futuristic gun and aimed at Alex

"My name is Cable, you piece of shit!" Cable said and fired, Titan turned his skin solid and was blasted into the back of the bar.

Everyone started running out and Alex ran out in the back.

(Outside)

"The fuck I do to piss off the Winter Soldier?!" Deadpool said getting suited up and teleported on a rooftop.

"Okay, time to finally put these in action." Deadpool said and unsheathed his new swords.

Cable was now in front of him and Deadpool dodged a hit from him, he then kneed him in the face and flipped over him.

"So asshole, what I do to piss you off?" Deadpool asked aiming his gun at him, and Cable aimed his.

"I'm from the future...where you fucked everything up." Cable said and Deadpool raised an eyebrow.

"Okay...question 1: Which Netherrealm Game are we on? Mortal Kombat 15 or Injustice 7? Question 2: Is dubstep still a thing? Question 3: Am I still sexy in the future?" Deadpool asked and Cable growled.

"Always with the damn jokes!" Cable said and shot at Deadpool, he blocked with his sword and it absorbed the energy.

"That's new." Deadpool said and Cable lunged at him, about to punch him, Deadpool slashed his sword and it sent a mystical blast, sending Cable off the roof.

Deadpool was shocked and chuckled "That's very new!" Deadpool said and walked over to the ledge of the roof.

"Future dude, are you still-" Deadpool said then felt a grip around his throat "Gkk!" Deadpool said and was pulled off the roof and slammed into the ground.

"Ow..." Deadpool said and tried getting up, but Cable slammed his head into the concrete, repeatedly till he was knocked out.

"You're coming with me." Cable said and opened a portal and started dragging Deadpool by his leg.

Titan charged out of the bar, finally conscious and saw Deadpool being taken.

"Alex!" Titan said and started running, he lunged but the portal closed.

"Damnit!" Titan said but then noticed one of Deadpool's sword was laying next to him.

Titan grabbed it and started making his way out of Mexico.