Chapter 42: Sins Of Deadpool: Part 2

Third Person POV

(Tower of Fate: Weeks Later)

Alex was throwing a ball at the force field, catching and releasing, as one could do.

"So can you skip the part where you explain what's going to happen to me?" .....Rude...And No. It's a surprise for the readers.

"Of course it is... whatever." Alex stated then Doctor Fate appeared and hovered down in front of the field.

"Mr Jones...we have much to talk about." Doctor Fate stated and Alex blew raspberry.

"Of course, what do you want to know?" Alex asked sarcastically, "You killed again...after you swore to never take a life again...why?" Doctor Fate stated.

"Simple...I met Death." Alex said and Doctor Fate was surprised, "How?" Doctor Fate asked, "He took me to the afterlife and basically bitched about me to my face, and took my morality...the one thing that made me a better person." Alex explained then smiled.

"And I love it!" Alex laughed and Doctor Fate was shocked then Alex's laughter...turned into crying.

"I love it...even though I don't...but somehow I do." Alex said and Doctor Fate lowered down the force-field.

"I sense something within you...a part of you that does enjoy the killing...and a part of you that doesn't." Doctor Fate stated and Alex looked at him.

"You still have your morality...you just have to reembrace it, in order to prevent the destruction of our future." Doctor Fate said then cast a spell and sent him back.

(Detroit: Bar)

Deadpool was drinking in a bar and the bartender raised an eyebrow "So...you one of the heroes?" Bartender asked "Nope." Deadpool stated and continued drinking.

Then the bar doors kicked opened and a voice called out "Deadpool...you broke our deal." the figure said and Deadpool sighed "Not you...for the love of God." Deadpool said and slammed his drink down.

"All of you might want to leave." Deadpool stated and everyone left.

Deadpool then unsheathed his swords "Let's get this over with, Logan." Deadpool stated and a "SNIKT!" was heard.

"You read my mind, bub." and it was of course The Best There Is At What He Does, Wolverine.

" and it was of course The Best There Is At What He Does, Wolverine

(Minutes Later)

Deadpool was kicked into a car, he then dodged a lunge from Wolverine, "Logan, I'm sorry!" Deadpool said and blocked Wolverine's claws.

"You promised you wouldn't take another innocent life, and you broke it! Why?" Wolverine demanded and broke the block and jumped in the air and slashed down.

Deadpool flipped onto a car doing a handstand and spun his body around hitting Wolverine in the face.

Wolverine went back a bit and Deadpool fired several bullets into him.

"You wouldn't believe if you did Logan." Deadpool stated but the bullets did nothing.

Wolverine healed and lunged at Deadpool.

"Sorry, about this." Deadpool said and knocked Wolverine back with a black from his sword.

Wolverine was knocked onto a wall and rubble fell in him.

Deadpool then sheathed his swords and teleported on a roof, he sighed and was to run but a bright light shined on him.

"Deadpool! You never die, do you!" a voice said and Deadpool was annoyed and stood still.

Ajax jumped down from his hover board and was in front of Deadpool.

"Well, looks I get to kill you tw-" Ajax started but then Deadpool pulled out his shotgun and shot Ajax in the head.

Ajax fell to the ground, his face blasted off, Deadpool fired more rounds in Ajax then stopped.

"Hope you felt that...Musty bitch." Deadpool stated and lifted up his mask and spit on him.

Deadpool sighed then looked at the hover bike that was now descended and got on it.

"I'm taking your board too." Deadpool said and got on it and started flying out of Detroit.

(Wayne Manor)

Alex was hovering in front of Cass's room, he looked at the note he wrote and sighed, he jumped into Cass's room and put a letter on The bed.

Alex got back on the board and looked back.

"I'm sorry Cass." Alex stated then left the manor.

(Hour Later)

Cass was back from her mission with the team, she entered her room and noticed the letter on her bed.

She was confused and picked it up and started reading "Hey Cass, if you're wonder why I made this letter, it's simple...I'm done with the hero gig...It worked for a bit, until it didn't...and I'm not going back as a mercenary...you thought I could be better and you were right...but I lost that to Death...you wouldn't understand...I realize I'm not good...or bad...but I'm going to find out which...I'm leaving the States, and please don't follow me I got to do this on my own especially with a time prophecy on my head...I got a secret number that can't be traced, it's on the back...I love you. - Alex" Cass slightly smiled and flipped over the back, "Stay safe Alex." Cass stated and placed down the letter.

(Airplane)

Alex was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants along with shades, then a man sat down beside him "Hello there, Mr. Jones." the man said and Alex sighed.

"Can this wait, after we land in Japan?" Alex asked, "Sure...all I can say it's gonna be hard to kill you." the man said and took off his hat and raised out his hand.

"Slade Wilson...but you know me as Deathstroke."