Chapter 22: Bloodline: Part 2

Third Person POV

(Mount Justice: Private Room)

"Are you sure, Alex?" Dick Grayson asked Alex who was leaning against the wall, "I believe him...I want to meet my mother." Alex said and Dick nodded "I understand that you have a lot of trauma, if you need anyone to talk to...we're here for you." Dick said and stood up, "The team's waiting for you in the Bio-Ship, Alex...this is your op." Dick said and Alex started leaving the room "I know...it's also my responsibility." Alex stated and left the room.

(Alex's Room)

Alex was in his room and was about to put on his suit, but didn't, "Why aren't we putting on our suit?" the yellow voice said "For once...I don't know." the white voice said and Alex looked at another suit he had, "I'm switching up the style." Alex said and started putting on the other suit.

(Bio-Ship)

Black Bat, Superboy, Blur Beetle and Beast Boy were waiting for Deadpool, "Where's Alex? He's late for his own mission." Superboy said "This mission's...personal for Alex. He needs time." Black Bat said "Yeah, he's had it pretty rough." Beast Boy said "I don't need pity." a voice said and everyone looked to see Deadpool in a new makeshift suit

" a voice said and everyone looked to see Deadpool in a new makeshift suit

"Wow, cool suit...what happened to your other one?" Beast Boy asked "Not important...we have a mission to do." Deadpool said coldly and sat down in his seat, everyone raised an eyebrow at Deadpool's change in attitude but sat down and they took off in the Bio-Ship.

(Detroit: Airfield)

The team arrived at the airfield and they saw a shootout happening with Titan and his crew, fighting another gang, they exited the Bio-Ship, "We help Titan and his crew. Let's get to work." Deadpool said and they charged into the hangar, Beast Boy turned into a tiger and lunged a thug and bit another one, Deadpool teleported and threw several shurikens at the thugs, "Who are they?" Deadpool asked and Titan sighed "Cultists...they worship your mother, want to resurrect her so they can use her to destroy mankind." Titan said throwing a thug, soon enough the thugs were knocked out, Deadpool walked up to Titan "How do I know you didn't organize this?" Deadpool asked "I'm trying to be better...for your mother...for you." Titan said and snapped his fingers, "Fuel up the plane, we need to get to Egypt fast." Titan said and everyone entered the plane.

(Airplane)

Alex was sitting in a seat, staring out the window with a stoic look on his face, Cass down beside him "You're worried about me?" Alex asked and Cass nodded "Alex...you've been out of character." Cass said "Lemme guess, I'm not making jokes, not breaking the 4th wall, and not cursing like a sailor?" Alex stated and Cass ignored the second part "Alex, I understand you hate your father...but do not let him change into something you aren't." Cass said and Alex chuckled "You keep me grounded, you know that?" Alex said and Cass smiled "I know...stay true to who you are." Cass said and kissed his cheek, then got up "I'm going to lie down." Cass said and walked out of the section of the plane, Alex smiled and looked at the readers "Alright, let's fuck shit up."