Chapter 50: Gathering

Third Person POV

"WARNING: DRUG USE INVOLVED:"

(2 Months Later: New Mexico: New Loft)

Alex was laying on his couch, he was scrolling through his phone, bored and tired.

He then sits up and looks at the TV which was just repeated episodes of 'Breaking Bad'.

Alex: "Bruh, I'm fucking bored."

Red Box: "Then entertain yourself."

Alex: "By doing what, exactly?"

Yellow Box: "Play videos games, do some crime fighting."

Alex: "Except, I'm on break, and I've been playing video games all week...and eating Mexican food."

White Box: "Then that leaves one thing."

Alex: "What?"

White Box: "Where did you put it?"

Alex: "Put what?"

White Box: "You know..."

Alex: "No, I don't-"

He starts but realizes what he was talking about, and smiles.

Alex: "Oh...haven't done that in a while."

He then heads upstairs and looks under his bed and pulls out a small box then teleports back down.

He opens it, revealing a bag of weed, rolling papers and a lighter.

Yellow Box: "Oooh, we're about to get high!"

Alex opens Spotify on his phone and connects to his TV.

He then puts the weed in the rolling papers and seals it and ignites the lighter then puts it at the end of the blunt then puts it down.

He inhales, then holds his breath, and finally he exhales, and starts playing music from his playlist.

Alex then leans back on the couch and looks up at the ceiling, as his vision starts to change.

He smiles as he is seemingly in a void, filled with stars and planets, as if he was in another galaxy.

Alex takes another hit and blows out smoke, vibing to his music.

"Hummingbird, summer song, has it brought my life back?

Hangin' in the balance, have you brought the light back?

Pen pal on the night shift, she's who I get away with."

(Random Rooftop)

A figure was getting suited up on a roof, prepping weapons and looking over the city.

???: "Mexico City...the home of my greatest enemy...he's made a mockery of me for so long...but now, he will respect me! And learn to never underestimate me! KillPuddle! The Laughing Assassin!"

but now, he will respect me! And learn to never underestimate me! KillPuddle! The Laughing Assassin!"