Chapter 25: Trials of Freedom: Part 1

Third Person POV

(Happy Harbour)

Alex and his mother were sitting down in a cafe, talking, "You have grown up so much my son...and I missed all of it." Zana said and Alex smiled a bit.

"It wasn't your fault...you were forced into that tomb, whoever did this, they're to blame." Alex said and Zana smiled "Then I can make up for the time we have lost...starting with teaching you your magical abilities." Zana said and Alex raised an eyebrow.

"I have magic?" Alex said "The author hinted it last chapter, also why haven't we been in the book more?!" the yellow voice said "For once we agree." the white voice said "Yes, you have my power inside you...how do think you cannot die?" Zana said and Alex was shocked.

"What kind of powers?" Alex said and Zana chuckled, "Powers that are more powerful than mine, more...chaotic." Zana said.

"Okay, when do we start?" Alex said but then a bright light engulfed them, Zana grumbled "Not again." Zana said and the two were teleported.

(Mount Olympus)

Alex and Zana appeared in Mount Olympus, and were seated before the gods of Olympus...Zeus, Poseidon and Hades.

"The hell?" Alex said and looked at the gods, "Zana, you have been freed from your tomb." Zeus said and Zana scoffed "No thanks to you, Zeus." Zana said and the gods looked at Alex "The mortal known as Deadpool...you have committed a crime by freeing Lady Demoness." Poseidon said and Alex was shocked.

"What?!" Alex said "Me and the Olympian gods have always had an rivalry...they thought they could end it by imprisoning me." Zana said "We almost did, if it wasn't for your offspring." Hades stated and Alex glared at them.

"What are we here?" Alex asked "If you want your mother to roam freely, you must pass out trials...or she dies." Zeus said and Alex stood up and smirked "Bring it on bitches." Alex said and was teleported.

(Underwater)

Deadpool was in his suit and underwater, he was breathing and was confused, "How the fuck can I breath?" Deadpool said but then Poseidon's face appeared before him.

"Because I am allowing you to...you must face the World Serpent...have fun." Poseidon said and faded away, Deadpool got out his swords and he turned and could not see the serpent.

"Where the hell is-" Deadpool said but then felt something moving, he was being lifted up to surface, then in a crackle of lightning, he could see the serpent.

Deadpool was shocked, "Oh shit." Deadpool said and the serpent roared.

(Mount Olympus)

"The world serpent?! That's the first trial?!" Zana said "The trials will get easier...you want freedom don't you?" Zeus said "Not at the expense of my son's survival!" Zana said "We have watched him...he will survive...he always does." Hades said and the gods continued watching the fight.

(Deadpool Vs The World Serpent)

Deadpool fell into the water, he quickly recovered his swords and teleported back into the surface, the serpent then tried to eat him but Deadpool teleported on his back, he then got out his guns and fired at him.

"A giant fucking serpent?! Are you shitting me?!" Deadpool said and the bullets did nothing, "Fuck." Deadpool said and the serpent tossed him in the air, and slammed him into the water, Deadpool's suit was getting torn and he teleported back on the serpent.

"I'm getting sick of this..." Deadpool said gripping his swords tightly, he then noticed they were glowing a rainbow-ish color, "This is new..." Deadpool said and threw one of his swords at the serpent, piercing it.

"RARGHHHH!" the serpent said and Deadpool smiled "Awesome." Deadpool said then the serpent removed the sword and it started falling.

"Crap, no!" Deadpool said raising his hand out and the sword teleported to his hand, Deadpool was shocked but then laughed "Oh fuck yes! Magic Powers!" Deadpool said and threw his sword in the air, he then teleported to it and grabbed it, he then stabbed the serpent in the eyes, blinding it.

"ARGHHH!" the serpent said and Deadpool threw his swords again, this time, at the serpent's throat, Deadpool teleported again and grabbed the swords and sliced down, cutting open the serpent's throat, "YEAHHHHH!" Deadpool said and jumped off into the water, the serpent fell into the water, dead, and Deadpool was floating, looking at his glowing swords.

"I'm bout master the shit out of this." Deadpool said laughing then was teleported.

(Mount Olympus)

The Gods were shocked and Zana smirked, "The magic in my son has activated...he will win." Zana said and Zeus glared at her, "No matter...there are two trials left...we will see if he prevails." Zeus said as the watched Deadpool head into the next trial.