Chapter 2: Deadpool Vs The Batfamily

Third Person POV

(Night: Rooftop)

Deadpool was looking through a sniper rifle aiming at his target, ready to take the shot "Nice and steady..." Deadpool said "Shoot it already!" the yellow voice said "Quiet! He needs focus!" the white voice said "I can't focus with you two yelling in my fucking head!" Deadpool raised his voice and the voices quiet down "Thank you." Deadpool said and was about to take the shot but a weapon was thrown causing him to miss his shit "Oh c'mon! Who the fuck-" Deadpool said getting up whipping his guns out only to see Black Bat, Deadpool blinked taking in all of her beautiful features "Hello sexy!" the yellow voice said "Drop dead gorgeous." the white voice said "Shut it! I got this." Deadpool whispered and holstered his guns "Why hello beautiful.~" Deadpool said walking up to her "Deadpool, I'm taking you in for-" Black Bat said but Deadpool cut her off "Shhhh, you can take me any day of the week baby girl, just command me and I'll be your good boy.~" Deadpool said causing Black Bat to blush "This is not a game." Black Bat said "Aww, but I love games!" Deadpool said and Black Bat started fighting with Deadpool, who surprisingly managed to either block or dodge her attacks "Wow, you're good!" Deadpool said still dodging and Black Bat finally punched Deadpool in the face "Shit! You hit hard!" Deadpool said then teleported away, Black Bat then felt a presence behind her, she turned around just feel warm lips against her own, she saw Deadpool had kissed her and he pulled away licking his lips "Oranges, a sweet taste.~" Deadpool said then teleported leaving a blushing Black Bat on a rooftop.

(Nightwing and Red Hood)

Deadpool was parkouring across rooftops dodging gunshots from Red Hood who was chasing him along with Nightwing "C'mon guys, I thought this was a chase!" Deadpool said flipping over to another rooftop "We're being too cocky." the white voice said "Yeah, cause they're slow!" the yellow voice said "Exactly!" Deadpool said "Who are you talking to?" Nightwing asked "Mind your own business!" Deadpool said but was then cornered "You got nowhere to go, don't run." Red Hood said and Deadpool slowly raised his hands "See, when I do the talking, they're cooperative." Red Hood said and Deadpool threw down a flash bang blinding both Nightwing and Red Hood, Deadpool laughed then teleported away "Cooperative, Jason?" Nightwing asked and Red Hood grumbled "Shut up." Red Hood stated.

(Robin, Red Robin and Spoiler)

Deadpool was sitting on a ledge when he felt to see several presences behind him "Great, more of the Batman's pets." Deadpool said and unsheathed his swords, Robin scoffed "I will handle this lunatic." Robin said and got out his own sword and started fighting with Deadpool "Seriously, what's a little kid gonna do?!" Deadpool said mockingly easily sidestepping all of Robin's attacks "Stop dodging!" Robin yelled out of anger while Red Robin and Spoiler we're watching trying to hold in their laughter "Alright, playtime's over." Deadpool said and kneed Robin in the face knocking him out, Red Robin then got out his staff "A guy with a stick vs a guy with two swords, this is should be interesting!" Deadpool said "Is it though?" the white voice said "Shut the fuck up." Deadpool said bluntly "I didn't say anything." Red Robin said confused "Not you, the voices in my head!" Deadpool said like it was the most obvious thing and started fighting with Red Robin, surprisingly Red Robin was very skilled and getting a few hits in "Alright, not bad." Deadpool said genuinely and started getting more aggressive with Red Robin who was now out on the defensive and started attacking less, given the opportunity, Deadpool then sliced Red Robin's staff in half and headbutted Red Robin, Deadpool looked at Spoiler who got into a fighting stance "Hand to Hand? Okay, I see you!" Deadpool said sheathing his swords and started dancing "I'ma get ya! I'ma get ya!" Deadpool said and Spoiler charged at Deadpool who then kicked her up in the air

" Deadpool said genuinely and started getting more aggressive with Red Robin who was now out on the defensive and started attacking less, given the opportunity, Deadpool then sliced Red Robin's staff in half and headbutted Red Robin, Deadpool look...

"What I tell ya! What I tell ya!" Deadpool said and Spoiler landed on top of Red Robin, Deadpool cheered for himself "Victory! Sweet Victory! Hahaha!" Deadpool said "Enough is Enough." a deep and gravel voice said and Deadpool looked to see Batman only for a brief few seconds before getting knocked out.

(Batcave: Interrogation Room)

Alex woke up unmasked tied to a chair inside a room, Batman stepped in and sat down in front of Alex "Who are you?" Batman said "My name is...Lawyer." Alex said "No jokes, who are you?" Batman asked "Aww, but I love making jokes! They're so meaningful." Alex said and Batman moved closer to him "Who. Are. You?" Batman said and Alex rolled his eyes "Fine, you big winer, my name is Alex Jones." Alex said reluctantly "Why did you kill Joker?" Batman asked "I was hired by Carmine Falcone, he wanted Joker out of the way for his empire to rise." Alex said "Falcone? Did he hire you to do anything else?" Batman asked "Sorry, but I revealed enough to you." Alex said cockily "What are you-" Batman said then Alex cut him off "I will only reveal more information to another person of your "family." Alex said "Who?" Batman said through gritted teeth "Hmm, Black Bat. That's her name, right?" Alex asked and Batman lifted Alex by his collar "Absolutely not." Batman said "Send in Black Bat, or I won't tell you Falcone's plans." Alex said being cheeky and Batman let him go and left the room.

(Minutes Later)

Alex was staring at the ceiling when the door opened to reveal Black Bat walking in, instantly Alex straightened up and looked at Black Bat flirtatiously "Hello beauty, we meet again.~" Alex said and Black Bat sat down in front of him "What is Falcone planning?" Black Bat asked and Alex smiled "He's planning on taking out the other Gotham gangs. That way, he can rule the underworld of Gotham." Alex explained "How?" Black Bat asked "By kidnapping the leaders of the gangs and using them to send a message to any criminal that would oppose him." Alex said "Where?" Black Bat asked "I can take you there...if you hire me.~" Alex stated "I don't have money." Black Bat simply said "Oh, but for you, all you need to do is ask me, just make it sexy and demanding.~" Alex said and Black Bat glared at him but then smiled and leaned in closer against Alex "Deadpool...I would love to hire you.~" Black Bat said seductively and Alex smiled "I happily take the offer." Alex stated and Black Bat leaned back blushing, Alex then freed himself of being tied causing Black Bat to raise a eyebrow at him "What are you waiting for? We got a gangster to stop." Alex said and putting on his mask that was on the table.