Chapter 4: Lady Shiva

Third Person POV

(Mexico: 2 Months Later)

Deadpool was fighting a meta-human with lightning powers and Deadpool was dodging all of the attacks from the meta "WOW! This was better than I expected." Deadpool said teleporting dodging another blast from the meta "Stand still, freak!" the meta said but then Deadpool teleported close enough and knocked the meta out and tied him up for the police "Don't worry folks! Your friendly neighborhood me, just saved the day!" Deadpool said and teleported away unknown that someone in the crowd was watching.

(Alleyway)

Deadpool was in the alleyway and saw a woman arrive and walked up to him "That meta won't hurt you again, instead he'll sped some time in prison." Deadpool said and the woman smiled "Thank you, here is your reward." the woman said and gave Deadpool an envelope of cash "If anyone comes after you, let me know. And bring cash." Deadpool stated genuinely and teleported away.

(Al's Apartment)

Alex entered the apartment and took off his mask and sat down next to his grandma "Hey grandma, got you something." Alex said giving Al the envelope and she smiled "Helped someone again?" Al asked "Yeah, you can pay the rent with that." Alex said and Al ruffled her grandson's hair "When did I get such a great grandson?" Al said and Alex smiled "Since I decided to be a better person." Alex said and went to his room and started changing "I'll be Samantha's Taco Shop, want me to get you anything?" Alex asked and Al nodded "Get me the Nacho Grande Surpreme." Al said "Will do." Alex said and left the apartment.

(Samantha's Taco Shop)

Alex was in line to order which was taking a long time "God, how long does it take to order?! Just ask for your food and fucking go!" the yellow voice said "People take a long to make up their minds." the white voice said "Ain't that the fucking truth." Alex said and started moving up in the line "Hello Mr. Jones." a voice said and Alex turned to see a Asian woman wearing a black jacket and a red shirt with leather pants, Alex raised an eyebrow confused "Sorry miss, do I know you?" Alex asked "No, but I know you. And my master wants to recruit you." the woman said and Alex rolled his eyes "Sorry but you got the wrong guy." Alex simply said "Oh? Then is this not you?" the woman said taking a picture of Alex in his suit "Oh blackmail, I'm so scared!" Alex said sarcastically "Do you know who I am?" the woman asked "No, and I don't give a fuck." Alex said "I am Sandra Woo-San otherwise known as Lady Shiva." Lady Shiva said and Alex was wide eyed "Oh, well, I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said." Alex said scared "Don't worry, I won't hurt you unless you give me a reason to." Lady Shiva said "Okay then, why does your master want to recruit me?" Lady Shiva said "He sees great potential in you, you're a deadly opponent but your skills can be improved." Lady Shiva explained and pulled out a card and handed it to Alex "Meet at this location." Lady Shiva and left the Taco Shop.

(Rooftop: 7:50)

Lady Shiva was standing on a rooftop and Deadpool landed on the rooftop and walked up to Lady Shiva "Have you thought about the offer wisely?" Lady Shiva asked "I have...the answer's...fuck no." Deadpool said and started walking away "You will, or your grandmother dies." Lady Shiva said and Deadpool turned around and glared at Lady Shiva "The fuck you just say?" Deadpool asked gripping his swords "My master figured if you resisted, we would have leverage." Lady Shiva said and taking out her phone to show a picture of assassins aiming at Al, enraged Deadpool unsheathed his swords and lunged at Lady Shiva who simply palm striked Deadpool in the face "GAH!" Deadpool said and started slashing at Lady Shiva who just kept dodging and striked him in the throat, Deadpool dropped his swords and clutched his throat "Ummm, we're getting our ass kicked?" the white voice said "No shit! Alex get up! We need to fight!" the yellow voice said and Deadpool threw a punch at Lady Shiva who caught it "Cute." Lady Shiva said and several *CRACKS!" were heard "AAAHH!" Deadpool's hand was broken, Lady Shiva then just kicked Deadpool far enough that he was on the ledge "Hmmm, I don't know what my daughter sees in you." Lady Shiva said and Deadpool was confused "Your *coughs* daughter?" Deadpool said and Lady Shiva laughed "My daughter Black Bat, but her real name is Cassandra Cain." Lady Shiva said and Deadpool chuckled "I see where she *coughs* gets her beauty from." Deadpool said and Lady Shiva kneeled down "Flattery will get you nowhere." Lady Shiva and kicked Deadpool off the ledge causing to fall onto the pavement.

(An Hour Later)

A crowd surrounded over Deadpool's body who took pictures but then Deadpool's eyes snapped open and he shot up "Get away!" Deadpool said and started limping away to the apartment.

(Al's Apartment)

Alex entered the apartment and saw Al was gone and the apartment was trashed "No, No, No!" Alex said and punched a wall causing a hole to be made "They took her." Alex said and saw a note, he picked it up and read it "If you want your grandmother back, find us." Alex said and crunched it "I fucking will." Alex said and put his mask back on and left the apartment.