Chapter 26: Trials Of Freedom: Part 2

Third Person POV

(Greek Arena)

Deadpool was teleported into a arena and he saw the goddess Artemis with her weapons drawn.

"The mortal known as Deadpool...this is your second trial...defeat me...after you deal with my hunters." Artemis said and Greek Warriors surrounded him.

"Oh SCARWY! Oh, Shiver Me Timbers! Let's fucking do this! Readers, prepare for awesomeness!" Deadpool said jokingly, unsheathing his swords and spinning them.

Artemis scoffed and Deadpool started fighting with the Greek Warriors.

(Mount Olympus)

Zana was watching the fight smiling but noticed Zeus smirking, "What's funny Thunder God?" Zana said and Zeus chuckled.

"This is a fight to the death...your son will not kill, he is simply too "better" than that to do so." Zeus said, "Meaning?" Zana asked.

"My brother has given these warriors enchantments that will empower them, and the only to stop them...is to kill them." Poseidon said and Zana looked back at the fight.

"My son will do what he must...on his own terms." Zana said as the gods watched the fight continue.

(Greek Arena)

Deadpool was knocked to the ground, he managed to dodge a hit from a warrior and he teleported in the air, but was shot by Artemis.

"Fuck!" Deadpool said and landed on the ground, he pulled the arrow out and the warriors he had damaged were healing.

"Ha...you guys heal...meaning I have to kill you." Deadpool said and sighed, he sheathed his left sword and got into a serious stance.

"Just one more time, Cass...for real this time." Deadpool said and started killing the warriors with ease.

Deadpool then kneed a warrior in the crotch and shoved it in a warrior's mouth, "I've never said this

Deadpool then kneed a warrior in the crotch and shoved it in a warrior's mouth, "I've never said this...but don't swallow." Deadpool said and kicked him into a another warrior, blowing up.

Deadpool then got out his guns and they started glowing, he smiled then laughed.

"Yes! More magic!" Deadpool said and aimed his guns, "BEHOLD...THE RAINBOW HELLSTORM!" Deadpool said and fired rainbow colored bullets.

The Greek Warriors were now riddled with bullets and gutted, laying on the ground.

"My father never said you possessed chaos magic...but that should make this interesting." Artemis said and Deadpool simply threw his sword, then teleported it and was behind Artemis.

"Not really." Deadpool said and had his sword at her throat, "You're a god, right? If I kill you, you'll heal?" Deadpool said "Ideally, yes..." Artemis said and Deadpool chuckled.

"Good." Deadpool said and slit her throat, then Deadpool was teleported again.

(Mount Olympus)

Zeus snarled and Zana chuckled, "Told you my son would do what's necessary." Zana said and Zeus scoffed "Fine...but Hades's trial will test his loyalty to you." Zeus said and Zana raised an eyebrow.

(Underworld)

Deadpool was now teleported in the Underworld and he sheathed his swords, confused.

"So...this is hell." Deadpool said and turned to see three girls in hoods, messing with strings

" Deadpool said and turned to see three girls in hoods, messing with strings

"Greek Hell and 3 girls with messing with a string...Sisters of Fate, I'm guessing." Deadpool said, "Correct, Alex Jones." the Sisters said "And you know my fucking name." Deadpool said "This is your final trial, and a trial of loyalty." the Sisters said and pulled down their hoods, revealing their faces without their eyes.

Deadpool was shocked, "Contribute to us, your mother goes free, do not, and she gets imprisoned again." the Sisters said and Deadpool sighed, he then pulled out his phone and memorized a picture of Cass.

"Here we fucking go." Deadpool said and took off his mask, he then turned around and started clawing his eyes out, "Oh shit!" the yellow voice said "Goddam." the white voice said in shock.

(Mount Justice: Next Day)

Alex was wearing shades while walking into the kitchen, Gar was eating cereal and he raised an eyebrow.

"What's with the shades?" Gar asked "To make sure you don't faint." Alex said then Cass and Damian came in.

"Jones...wearing glasses to hide your ugly eyes?" Damian said and Alex bumped his head on a cabinet, "Ow, and no...I'm wearing these because well..." Alex said and took off the shades and opened his eye sockets, revealing his eyes were gone.

Cass and Damian were shocked as Gar fainted and face planted into his cereal, "Was that Gar? Did he faint?