Chapter 13: Invasion: Part 4

Third Person POV

(Rooftop)

Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood, and Black Bat were standing on a rooftop surveying the outpost "That's an awful lot of robots..." Nightwing said and then Deadpool teleported in front of them causing Nightwing to jump "Whoa!" Nightwing said "Sorry I took long, I helped Alfred get the blood stains out of my suit." Deadpool said and turned around "So, who's gonna be the bait?" Deadpool asked and Batman stepped forward "Me and Nightwing will draw them away and hold them off as long as we can." Batman said "That leaves me, Red Hood and Deadpool to destroy the outpost." Black Bat said "Exactly." Batman said "Okay, this should be fun." Nightwing said and Deadpool pulled out a device "What is that?" Red Hood asked "Oh, a detonator...I uh, placed a bomb on some of Brainiac's robots in the streets, and well, it's the distraction." Deadpool said and pressed the button...and nothing happened "What?" Deadpool said and pressed the button multiple times "C'mon! That should've-" Deadpool said but then several huge explosions went off "Huh, nevermind, you two should start holding them off." Deadpool said, Batman and Nightwing jumped into the streets below and started fighting off the robots.

(Outpost)

A large number of Brainiac's robots were standing guard, then a grenade rolled up in the middle of the floor, a robot looked over "Scanning for-" the robots said but then the grenade blew up killing several of the robots, Deadpool, Black Bat and Red Hood landed in middle of the outpost, "Let's go!" Deadpool said whipping out his swords and started killing robots with ease, Black Bat then threw several batarangs whilst Red Hood whilst shooting and dodging laser fire, then more jumped into the air, Deadpool teleported up and sliced them in half, Deadpool landed and got behind cover with Black Bat "So, how is the plan so far?" Deadpool asked "Working, but we need to be inside." Black Bat said pointing at the door "Roger, Roger!" Deadpool said and flipped off a robot and and threw a device in the air, and shot it causing a EMP to short out all the robots, Red Hood rolled his eyes and holstered his guns "Show off." Red Hood said and Deadpool patted his head "Oh Hoody, I'm sorry but they'll more to come." Deadpool said and the three looked at the door "We need a lot of explosives to even dent this door." Red Hood said and Deadpool pulled out several pounds of explosives, Red Hood and Black Bat raised an eyebrow "How do you have so many explosives?" Black Bat asked and Deadpool grinned "A magician never reveals his secrets." Deadpool said looked at the door "How much?" Deadpool asked "20 onches." the white voice said "What?! I hate the metric system, how much in American?" the yellow voice asked "Oh, let's see, carry the seven and..." the white voice said and Deadpool groaned "Guys, fuck math! Let's just use all of it!" Deadpool said and in a blink of an eye, he placed all of the explosives on the door, "BOOM!" the door blew up and the door was damaged halfway only leaving a small gap to enter "Hm, good enough." Deadpool said but then Black Bat whispered in his ear "Who were you talking to?" Black Bat asked and Deadpool whispered back "I'll tell you later." Deadpool said and the three entered inside the outpost.

(Streets of Gotham)

Batman and Nightwing were fighting off Brainiac's robots, they were moving sync with each other given that they're the original dynamic duo "Think they're almost done?" Nightwing said kicking a robot and shocking another one "Likely, given that another large explosion went off in their vicinity." Batman said throwing several batarangs at the robots, and punching another robot "Hope they hurry, kinda getting a little tired." Nightwing said and the two kept fighting.

(Inside Outpost)

Deadpool, Black Bat and Red Hood were slowly walking through the base making sure to alarm anyone, "I think we killed all of them outside." Deadpool whispered "No, it's never that easy." Black Bat said and slid her hand into Deadpool's who smiled, Red Hood noticed this and had wide eyes "You two are dating?" Red Hood asked quietly and the two nodded "I ain't gonna tell nobody, but...what if Batman finds out?" Red Hood said "Then he'll have to deal with it." Deadpool said but then the three heard footsteps and they hid in the shadows, more robots walked by and the three destroyed them easily, and started heading forward.

(Command Center)

The three walked in and saw a core device in the center "Must be how they're holding up the boarder." Red Hood said "Let's take it down." Deadpool said grinning and threw several explosives whilst singing "🎵I'm gonna pop some tags! Only got 20 dollars in my pocket! I'm hunting, looking for a come up, this is fucking awesome!" Deadpool said and pressed a button causing the countdown "We should probably leave." Deadpool said and grabbed both Red Hood and Black Bat then teleported out.

(Brainiac's Ship)

"ARGHHHHH!" Brainiac screamed in pain, Brainiac rubbed his head "Boarder Outpost in Gotham is destroyed, I no longer have the city in my sight...no matter, my plan is already in motion...isn't that right, my subjects?" Brainiac said and Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter bowed before him under his control, their eyes purple, "Yes, Brainiac." all three of them said and Brainiac smiled.