Chapter 14: Invasion: Part 5

Third Person POV

(Batcave)

Batman, the Batfamily, Deadpool and available Justice Leagueers, and teenage heroes were in the Batcave discussing the plan of attack on Brainiac "To stop Brainiac's plan we need to get into his ship, all magic users need to be on the ground to put a shield up around the city...Brainiac has taken control of Superman, Wonder Woman and Martin Manhunter...they will be trying to kill us under his orders. I will provide with the items we need to neutralize and restore them back to normal." Batman said and John Constantine raised his hand

" Batman said and John Constantine raised his hand

"Uh, question Bats...how is anybody going to get close to Brainiac's ship?" Constantine said "The Batwing is still damaged, but-" Batman was saying but Deadpool raised his hand and Batman sighed "Yes, Deadpool?" Batman asked and Deadpool chuckled "Yeah, I have...a crazy, zany, very, very, very...dumb idea." Deadpool said "What is it?" Green Arrow asked "How about a way into Brainiac's ship and a full on assault on it." Deadpool said and everyone was confused "What do you mean?" Batman asked "I have...a way to get up close to Brainiac's ship...but I need to go to Las Vegas first." Deadpool said and Batman nodded "I'm trusting you Deadpool...Dr. Fate make a portal to Las Vegas." Batman said and Dr. Fate did so, "I'll be back, I promise." Deadpool said and jumped through the portal.

(Las Vegas)

Deadpool landed on a rooftop and saw the city was basically destroyed "This is gonna take a while." Deadpool said "Who are we looking for again?" the yellow voice said "It's a surprise for the readers." the white voice said "Exactly, so be patient." Deadpool said and started teleporting to his destination.

(House)

Deadpool arrived in front of a giant house, out of breath, "God, I forgot teleporting too much takes a lot out of me." Deadpool said and walked up to the door and knocked on it, Deadpool waited and a small boy with black hair and green eyes and a pale complexion opened it, the boy looked to see Deadpool and he smiled "Alex!" the boy said with a British accent and hugged Deadpool who had a smile on his face "Hey Rowe, glad to see this place still standing." Deadpool said and Rowe let go "What are you doing here?" Rowe asked "I need to talk to your sister." Deadpool said and Rowe nodded "She's upstairs in her room...with her girlfriend." Rowe said and Deadpool nodded "Thanks Rowe." Deadpool said and entered the house and started walking up the stairs and turned a corner and heard moaning, Deadpool chuckled and knocked on the door, then a girl with black hair and green eyes who was covered in only a bedsheet opened the door "Heyyyyy Sareena, been a while." Deadpool said leaning and Sareena had a surprised and annoyed look "Alex, I didn't expect you to be here." Sareena said and Deadpool saw another girl with brown hair who laying on the bed with sheets covering her body, Deadpool also noticed the girl had wings and chuckled "Sareena, are you hooking up with an angel?" Deadpool asked and Sareena scoffed "Yes, believe it or not I am." Sareena said and the girl waved at Deadpool "As much as I want to ask how is it working out, I have bigger things to deal with it." Deadpool said "And that is?" Sareena asked "Stopping an invasion...I need Stag." Deadpool said and Sareena raised an eyebrow "Really?" Sareena asked "Yes, and I know he's gonna be mad at me but I want to apologize to him." Deadpool said "Okay, but don't do anything stupid." Sareena said and snapped her fingers, a portal opened and Deadpool walked through.

(Realm of Dragons)

Deadpool was in a jungle like realm and was walking around "Stag? Stag!" Deadpool said "Is he gonna respond?" the white voice asked "He's still mad at us for leaving him here." the yellow voice said "It was for his own good, I didn't want to hunt him." Deadpool said but then heard "THOOM" behind him and snarling, Deadpool slowly turned around to see a red and black dragon that a pissed off expression

" Deadpool said but then heard "THOOM" behind him and snarling, Deadpool slowly turned around to see a red and black dragon that a pissed off expression

Deadpool wasn't scared but in fact calm "Hey Stag...I know you're mad." Deadpool said but Staf tried to hit him with his sword like tail and Deadpool flipped over it "Look! Let me talk." Deadpool said and Stag glared at him intensely, "I had Sareena put you here to protect you...it wasn't because I didn't care about you, I do. I just didn't want you to be hunted for sport, people will do that for money, and I did not want you to have that experience...Stag, you deserve to be free, and I'm sorry for taking that away from you." Deadpool said hugged Stag, and instead getting eaten, Stag hugged back, the hug lasted a minute and Stag let go, Deadpool then put his hand on Stag's forehead "Want to go save the world?" Deadpool said and Stag nodded, Deadpool got on Stag's back and Stag started flying into the sky "Out of curiosity, how are we-" Deadpool said but Stag started spinning fast causing a crack in the sky to appear, Stag flew through the crack causing both of them to leave the realm.