More nations pick sides

Cuba pov

I noticed the Soviets were promising plus the communists were the major party in my elections right now. So I decided to join them after the elections occured which the communist party easily won. So after some talking with my government and people we decided to apply for the Comintern which the Soviets quickly accepted us under the condition we were a defensive member only which they granted us which lead my nation to a huge sigh of relief.

Nicaragua pov

My government has a monarchy take charge of my nation which lead to them deciding alongside their council to join the Allies as it would stand to do nothing but benefit us and it would help protect us from the North Americans or South Americans who have huge nations which means invading someone like me would be a huge breeze for them. The allies let me in which my government gave a sigh of relief with the public doing the exact same thing as us so I decided to try and contribute to the faction by focusing on an increase of my economic power alongside my military to help contribute to the faction.

Dominican Republic pov

I knew picking a faction would be a bad idea. Then I got fascism taking over my government which then had me focus on economic and military expansion which was pretty beneficial as my economy grew fairly strong economically. After 5 months of economic and military growth my government decided to join the AXIS faction I smiled as their leader the German Reich accepted me which caused my government to change my name and announce the accepted invatation. They changed my name to Dominican Empire.