The start of WW3

British Empire pov

I announced the allies declaring war on the Turkish nation with an hour later the AXIS declaring war on the Turkish with the world defenders joining in. Then the French quickly surrendered to the Allies and AXIS which showed the treaty the French and us all signed.

Treaty of Berlin

France

- Gives Alcace-Lorraine to the German Reich

- Imperial Japan annexes Indochina

- Pays minor war reps

- Leaves the World defenders

Signed by France, the Allies, and the AXIS

Arabian Federation pov

I told my people to revolt against the Turkish opressors with my troops quickly beginning to fight the Turkish troops on my front. I will save my sister and my sister in arms as Italian Armenia is one of my main trading partners in the world so saving them would be very beneficial alongside them being my best friend. I will fuck up Turkey for their inhumane acts against the already broken Ukrainians and Armenians or my nation doesn't deserve to exist! I FELT THEIR PAIN BECAUSE OF TURKEY'S FATHER AND I REFUSE TO LET RUIN TURKEY RUIN SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE WITHOUT FIGHTING THEM! FUCK YOU TURKEY! (I do not hate Turkey but I need a bad guy for WW3)

British Ukraine pov

I had my army and navy charge to commit an attempt to take the straits of Instabul to open up a supply for food alongside opening another front for the World defenders to worry about. I hope they do it because if it fails my army officially has no morale or food anymore... I hope Bulgaria helps or I am as good as dead.

Bulgaria pov

I began to send troops to hold the fronts with one goal... Take both parts of Instabul so that we can send food to the dying nations the Turkish embargoed which has cost roughly around 1 million lives! I will save them they both are good friends of mine and I will not lose the 2 children that see me as an overprotective brother without a fucking fight. TIME TO SHOW THE TURKISH THAT I CAN STILL BEAT THEIR ASS EVEN AFTER LOSING A WORLD WAR ON THEIR FUCKING SIDE!

Italy pov

I began to use my navy to kill all enemy navies while I had my armies push into Yugoslavia or the ones in the middle east push into Turkey. I will open up a way to save my child even if I have to cut a nation in half for them. I love my children they are my pride and joy so them dying is something that I WILL NOT LET FUCKING HAPPEN!

Poland pov

What the fuck France why did you capitulate a minute after the war was declared!? (Lol France died faster than Denmark!) Germany quickly began to push so I began to focus on setting up defenses at all costs and taking their mini colony near me which is Prussia. GERMANY WILL FALL! I smiled as my troops began to fight the fronts off on all sides with various amounts of success alongside quickly forcing the German offensive into a defensive. I quickly focused on getting my army to recover while sending my forces covering the Soviet border to reinforce them because Germany is the stronger military power. I also began to push into Slovakia with a pretty good chunk of success as I began to force them to be beaten down and I know that when they die I will fucking supress their population like the Russians and Germans did with my people so long ago.

Yugoslavia pov

I began to be pushed by Italy so I focused on fighting them off while my forces also were sent to fight the isolated enemy of Bulgaria who is surrounded on 3 sides but the world defenders. They shall be an easy kill but after 6 months of failed attempts of pushing I had them stop as they were focused on taking Turkey down but their army is strong enough to hold us back when it is not even not at full force. The Bulgarians so much fucking stronger than I thought... I need to fight off Italy and the Germans or I will fall because of my Northern front because that is the more vunrable one to the AXIS/Allied forces.

British Empire pov

I smiled as I sent my entire colonial army to fight in Turkey while my mainland army went to fight the Polish for being the leader of the faction that is killing my child with no remorse. I also had my entire navy focus on crushing the entire Balkans that were against me... When a father sees their child being beat up they will fucking beat the shit out of the person who beat their child up... Welp time to show them that messing with the father of the colonial British Empire is one of the worst things you could do in the world.