German-French tensions

Hungary pov

The Germans have been a corporating with me so I decided to try and take Translvania from the Romanians. But due to their alliance with France we focused on trying to increase our army via creation of 'defensive' militia which has grown my army in size which should help me gain Translvania. So I demanded them to give me all of Translvania and to cancel the Treaty that has been holding back my military for so long. This was rejected until the Germans came in which convinced the Soviets to do the same. The French who tried to defend Romania from me gave up to our demands as fighting the Soviets and the Germans at the same time would be equivilant to suicide for any nation right now. I smiled as the compromize gave me all of Northern Translvania but Romania kept the south which I don't truly care about as the South is less Hungarian and more Romanian. I then focused on using the freedom of the treaty to my advantage plus the new economic areas I now have opened up to boost my economy and military so that I can grow stronger in power. I then asked to join the AXIS which the Germans let me in as I was a rising power in Eastern Eroupe plus the Germans will need many allies to fight the communist threat which is becoming economically stronger with no stop anytime soon.

France pov

Those damn Germans will pay for causing this to my ally Romania and I will make them burn for it when the time comes for them to pay for their evil they have been doing. I used this to moralize my armies to train and improve on their traditions while I increased the army size plus my economy to help grow stronger with my lands. I also focused on improving my army command to be more smart while training armies for all kinds of terrains for when I fight the Germans.

German Reich pov

Ich knew my relations with France would deteriorate fast because of this crisis so Ich focused on increasing mein economy and army plus preparations for when Ich have to fight the French plus the Romanians plus their leader of their faction. Ich also focused on using mein allies to help mein grow stronger and assure mein economy and military are the strongest in mainland Eroupe as competing in any way with the British Empire would be hard to do at this point no matter what Ich would do to try it. Ich also focused less on mein navy to prevent the British from decreasing our relations because they think we want to topple their naval supremacy which occured before WW1 and Ich know that if it occurs again the British will ally themselves with the French which would not be good for mein. Keeping mein relations with the British is the best thing that can be done right now and will be key in fighting the communists and the French when we go to war with either of our enemies.