Spreading influences

British Empire pov

I smiled as I began to spread my influence to counter the French and Soviets via influencing Iraq so that I can use them to boost my economy and make them my puppet state. I then smiled as after 5 months of influencing them I made them my political puppet once more with me focusing on increasing relation with them so that I can look normally increasing relations with Iraq. I then began to influence other nations to help counter the French and Soviet spheres which are small via me setting up rebels in Syria to help counter French presence in the middle east as much as possible. I then had them join the allies to help make our relations stronger as normally as possible.

Soviet union pov

I smiled as I began to influence rebels in Sinkiang so that they could join the Comintern to expand into China before the Japanese took it all and became a huge threat to me. After 4 months of influencing their nation I made them join the Comintern  to help increase our land size and other areas where we were weaker in to help tip the scales against the capitalists in Eroupe with their expansion all over the world with the power of colonization which makes me sick!

France pov

My empire was pretty fine when I got a notification that the Syrians revolted and became the Syrian republic. I then tried to take them back with the Germans, Italians, British, and the USA telling me to stand down. I did this as facing the British and Germans would be hard as it is but the USA too? I mean Italy would be a small problem but compared to the other 3 they are nothing so I stood down to prevent getting partitioned and losing colonial influence to all of my enemies or possibly allies.

Syrian Republic pov

I decided to join the allies as they helped free me and became a secret puppet of the British Empire to help increase my economy plus my military to help fight the French when it comes to it occuring which I know it will happen i just have to be ready for when it does happen.

British Empire pov

With the French kicked out of the middle east I smiled as my power in the middle east was all but secured from the French now. I just have to focus on making sure the French don't take them back and put my dominance in the middle east back in danger once again. I also tried to find more horribly industralized areas to put more economic areas in to help increase my already strong economy even more for when I will need it and seeing how high the tensions are becoming I will need it very soon.