The Soviet-Ukraine crisis final part

US pov

This was against the Treaty so I decided to cut all ties with the Soviets and move all forces to borders that Fascaracy has with the Comintern to prepare for the huge war that is to come. I also moved my Pacific fleet to the Phillipenes and Alaska to prepare to fight the Soviet navy which is still a pretty strong power so increase on Naval production has been established to help keep our naval power over the Soviets. My air force has moved to airport which are ready to contend with the Soviets in the skies as any kind of domiance for them is bad for us in any kind of shape or form.

German Reich pov

I have moved the biggest army in history to the Soviet border with the 2nd biggest army movement in the world being Soviets moving to my border. I also prepared my navy for battle with the main goals of keeping supply with German Russia and establishing dominance of the Black sea which will be the 2 main naval fronts nearby my nation. I also established an air blockade of the Soviets alongside a naval blockade of them despite the protests from the World alliance which did force me to move forces to their borders as we prepared for the biggest war I will have to deal with in my life time for a good while.

Italy pov

I moved troops to the Balkan borders while I had my navy and other branches prepare to fight the World alliance which is the most dominant force in Eurasia so I smiled as Fascist China had managed to gain some more land from the nearby warlords via trades or war. This meant our grip on Asia is tighter meaning the Asian front will be just a bit more bloody so I moved some minor forces to aid them and show the Asians of the faction our support for them.

Poland pov

With the tensions on the way to exploding I then got the report that would start this new world war. I got a report that a Soviet battalion had attempted to enter Italian Armenia and fail with the AXIS alongside the Allies declare a defensive war. Let's hope we can hold the European front while the Soviets and minor aid from us can deal with the rest of the bloodshed.