Cold war part 4

Finland pov

I loved the British and Germans as they both helped me out economically with many trade deals and they both allowed me to have land that my people wanted to becomes apart of our nation every since we broke away from the Russian Empire during World War one. So I decided to join their union in exchange for being neutral when it comes to factions but a pro Axis and pro Allied nation which both agreed to which made me smile as now more nations buy from my economy which makes me even stronger than before. I truly chose the right side to join in the world and nothing has proven me to be wrong yet.

Turkey pov

I disliked the AXIS for their occupation of some of my former land with me also hating the Allies for their occupation of my lands. So I decided to ally with the World defenders as they don't occupy or own any of my former lands. I also knew I could use the strait to starve the colonies the Allies and AXIS have in the black sea so I applied for the World defenders which let me in. I then blockaded the Allies and AXIS from the black sea via my strait.

British Empire pov

THOSE BLOODY TURKISH SHITS! THEY ARE GONNA STARVE MY CHILD BECAUSE I OWN SOME OF THEIR FORMER LANDS FROM WW1!? I quickly calmed down and decided to use my navy to move my entire royal fleet there because I will save my fucking child and I will not let the communists use this event to attack British Ukraine.

British Ukraine pov

No I looked in horror as my government was trying to negotiate the British being allowed in to save my nation with it being constantly denied. I had my government rationing food as a majority of my own food comes from the British as I can handle my own food but the growing population makes me more dependent on food trades but not completely. It just so happens that all of my food trade is with my siblings who are all in the allies meaning my population will starve. My government caculated the nation has a total of 3 weeks until we start to see a famine in our nation.

Italy pov

The Turkish just cut me off from Italian Armenia who bought their food from me. So I began to focus on getting them to open up the damn strait so I sent my Italian navy to force them to open it up or I'll blow it open alongside the British and I will not allow the Soviets to take my colony in the black sea. Not without a very big fight from me for her safety from the Soviet menace that the Turkish are keeping me away from my daughter who needs protection against the enemy.

Italian Armenia pov

With my father cut off from me the odds are against me as my nation almost immediatly fell to famine with me focusing on trying to save my economy as my economy quickly fell because of people dying for food. I immediatly focused on trying other ways to get food for my people as our emergency rations quickly began to run out of food for my nation. My father and the British Empire began to threaten war unless they are allowed through the port for anything for their children with the Turkish continuing to deny it. It got so bad that the British promised Turkey that the day British Ukraine begins to starve he will declare war on Turkey and will make Turkey pay for this crime.

Italy pov

I decided to call an AXIS meeting because I need people to help me get Turkey to back down or hundreds of thousands will die because of Turkey being mad at nations for things that happened years ago.

(See the AXIS meeting next chapter)