Cold war 2 part 8

German Reich pov

Mein navy is at a good pace especially with the new Treaty of Holstein. The treaty allowed the German navy to be only 90% of the British royal navy in exchange for the German navy to not be able to have more than 10 aircraft carriers. This helped the public of the Allies remain calm while mein nation can have a strong navy at the exact same time which makes it a big win for us at the end of the day. This was signed with similar terms for the Italians and Japanese which were in the Treaty of Cairo.

Treaty of Cairo

- Italy can have only 50% of the British royal navy

- Italy can have only 4 aircraft carriers

- Imperial Japan can have only 70% of the British royal navy

- Imperial Japan can only hold 5 aircraft carriers

- The British Empire will not allow any war ships into Italian or Japanese waters during war time unless either the waters are involved in the war

Signed by the British Empire, Italy, and Imperial Japan

British Empire pov

My navy is what my nation prides itself in the most only rivaled by the size of our mighty colonial empire which allows my nation to never sleep fully. The current leader of my nation has promoted the increase of the army both land and sea due to the rising tensions since the end of the world war. The treaties allow my friendly nations to grow but not to the point of the public having a panic as a side effect of the naval increase of them which could force my government to consider them an enemy.

United States pov

Due to the recent world war the promotion of the increase of the naval budget grew due to the Allies and AXIS being our allies with the recent naval increase of the Soviet Union being a huge reason for this. So the economy has gone to preparation for war due to the Soviets have also recently demanded the return of their former land of Alaska which was denied. This caused the Soviets to threaten a future war with the United States which caused the event known as the red scare. The panic caused the increase which slightly reduced the red scare which remains due to the existance of the Soviets scaring the citizens of my nation. So due to our good relations with the Allies and AXIS I agreed to the Treaty of Bermuda which was planned to help reduce the fears of communism as much as possible.

Treaty of Bermuda

- The formation of the Fascnaracy (Fascism+Monarchism+Democracy)

- All members agree to either send volunteers or join a defensive war against communist aggressors

- All nations agree that Communism is the biggest threat to humanity

- All nations involved will not declare war on each other unless they become a communist nation

- Promise to diplomatically, economically, or militarily support a member when it comes to a international crisis with a communist nation

- A 1 week practise of cooroperation between all members either by land, air, or sea is done in a chosen area

- The leaders are the US, British Empire, and the German Reich

Signed by the USA, the British Empire, the German Reich, the AXIS and the Allies

Soviet Union pov

With the creation of the Fascnaracy my naval increase could not have been sooner as the navy is now 20 aircraft carriers, 100 battleships, 50 destroyers, 300 submarines, 20 mine ships, and 200k convoys. So I knew if I were to handle this coalition that is more than half of the world essentially so I began to search for more allies in the World defenders who while are hurt from the world war they started but would be my greatest allies at this point.

USSR: Poland

Poland: USSR?

USSR: I was thinking of a much more official alliance in exchange for aiding you in paying any remaining war reps to the Allies and AXIS.

Poland: I agree to this but what shall it be called?

USSR: The Polish-Soviet world defense

Poland: Nice name

USSR: Thanks but do you think your alliance will agree?

Poland: Let this be between you and me but I have blackmail on every government in my alliance

USSR: Cyka blyat that is amazing so want to create this new alliance?

Poland: Let's show the 'important' parts of the world that its the time of the East to be important now!

* The signing of the Polish-Soviet world defense is created *