12

Season 1 episode 7
"Major Arcana"

As she walked into the apartment she only heard talking

As she walked into the apartment she only heard talking. Which she hoped was a good thing. Magnus was lying on his couch. Jace was pacing and Clary was sitting in a chair. Tommy was sitting on the floor playing on his phone.

Ronnie walked into the room and stood there. They didn't notice her but they sure did when she opened her mouth. "I know where the cup is."

"Come again?" Jace looked at her, walking closer. No one had seen her all day and she didn't answer her phone.

"The tarot cards. Jocelyn painted them years ago, she gave them to Dot as a present. The Mortal Cup has to be hidden inside the Ace Of Cups. The card looks exactly like it." Magnus and Jace shared a look.

"Wait why aren't you guys excited about this?" Clary asked. "All we have to do is find...Dot."

"If Dot had the cards when she was taken, we don't have much time." Jace watched Ronnie. He was a little worried about her. "If Valentine gets his hands on the cup-"

"We know." Magnus put his hand up and cut Jace off. "If Valentine started creating shadowhunters or gained control of demons. It'd be like Beyonce riding a dinosaur through Time Square. People would notice." Tommy laughed as he set his phone down.

"I would pay to see that." Clary smacked the back of his head earning a smile from Veronica.

"Valentine doesn't have the cards." Luke walked into the room. "I do."

"Luke." Ronnie smiled at him.

"Ronnie. I see you've been with the Clave." He pointed to her mothers whip.

"Yeah well, they practically kidnapped me." She noticed Jace staring at her.

"The cards are in my desk back at the precinct. When they went missing i went to the loft and i cleared out everything they could use to track them." Luke told them.

"That's great. This should be easy." Clary said.

Magnus sighed. "Yes but if its a card how the hell are we supposed to get it out of the card?

Veronica smiled at him. "Leave that to me."

"Valentine has spies everywhere even in the NYPD. We have to be discreet." Luke watched as Tommy pulled Veronica's hair for no reason. He missed that.

"Discreet?" Clary repeated. "You look like something out of the mummy movie." Magnus giggles.

"We'll go in the morning. Werewolf healing, remember?" Luke tilted his head.

"Luke's a werewolf?" Ronnie looks around.

Jace chuckles. "You are so out of the loop."

She nods. "Clearly." She suddenly remembered the sword and stele she had in her pocket. "Tommy. I have something for you."