30

Season 2 episode 4
"Day of Wrath"

Veronica walked up to Jace's cell catching his attention

Veronica walked up to Jace's cell catching his attention. "Vee."

"I cant be away from you. I need to be here. I know you dont want me here to see you like this but i need you. So i cant go."

Jace shook his head. "You cant be here. You have to go. Vee everytime i see you i am reminded that i cant have you and i just cant deal with that right now."

"We'll figure it out. Jace you promised me you would wake up."

"I dont know what that means. You say wake up but you wont tell me from what." He sighed.

"You'll figure it out." There was a moment of silence. Suddenly there was blood coming out of Ronnie's mouth.

"Vee?" Jace watched helpless as she fell to the floor. A figure stood behind her.

"Jace." Ronnie coughed out.

Jace watched as the life drained from her eyes, helpless as he stood behind those bars. He watched as his biggest fear came true.

🐝

Ronnie laughed as she chased Tommy around. They had been running since she had found him after she and Izzy got back. They felt like children again.

"Slow down!" Clary yelled as they ran past her. Although neither listened and just kept running.

Jocelyn stood beside her red head daughter and smiled as she watched her other children. "I havent seen a smile on that girls face since i got back."

Clary nodded. "She hasnt had a reason to smile."

Jocelyn furrowed her brows. "What happened?"

Clary turned to look at her mother. "She and Jace, they were gonna get married."

Jocelyn gasped quietly. "They just met."

"And they loved each other. Jace wanted to give her the world. You should have seen the way they looked at each other. He looked at her like she held the stars, Ronnie looked at him like he was the world." Clary read through some papers.

Jocelyn only nodded. Not saying anything.

"Tommy!" Ronnie chased after her twin. The boy running past Alec.

"Slow down before you hurt yourselves." Alec called out as the two ran away laughing.

Ronnie laughed as she chased her brother. She hadn't had this much fun in forever. Tommy turned down a hall making Ronnie loose sight of him. As she turned down that same hall he was gone.

The girl walked farther and found herself at the library. "Tommy?" She walked slowly past the bookshelves and to the main part of the library. "Tommy come on!"

Suddenly the alarm started blaring. Ronnie looked around and heard shouts from down the hall.

A sound caught her attention. She looked over her shoulder to see a hallway she had never noticed before. "Tommy?"

Ronnie started towards the dimly lit doorway. She peaked her head into it. There was lanterns lighting up a path. It almost looked like the entrance way to the city of bones.

The Shadowhunter looked around before she heard someone call out from far into the path. She didnt think twice before taking a step forward.

The more steps she took the more creeped out she got. Veronica jumped as the doorway closed, the loud sound scaring her.

"Oh just great." She huffed before walking forward. "This is always how the stupid ones die in the horror movies." Ronnie paused. "Wait i'm not the stupid one, thats Clary. I'm the smart one. So why am i the one walking into a trap? I have no idea."

As she got farther she noticed a blue light. Not the bright kind people call the 'white light' when someone dies or something, but a blue one. Almost reflecting how water looks.

"Hello?" Ronnie called.

No one responded.

"Why did i come down here again?" Ronnie shook her head, her fingers tracing the brick that lined the walls. "And now i'm talking to myself."

She came to the end of the hall. An blue portal stood at the end. "What the hell."

It looked like something you would see in a movie. Almost similar to the one they used to get through the other dimension when they were with Meliorn.

Ronnie stuck her hand out, it felt like she was touching water.

A gasp fell from her mouth as she fell into the portal. She closed her eyes tightly as a scream left her mouth.

Ronnie let out a groan as she hit hard floor. She opened her eyes and looked up. Only to have her eyes collide with someone else's.

——-
Ella speaks!

Do you guys know where I'm going with this one? *wink wonk
Im actually really excited about this major plot twist i have going. This part is hopefully gonna lead Ronnie to figure some stuff out about herself and she gonna have some character development!
Lmk your ideas about this, if you get it right i'll give you a cookie 🍪
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!