66

Season 3 episode 3
"What lies beneath"

The couple would be with the Lightwoods in this moment if it werent for them going on a mission. Izzy had ambushed them before they had time to even leave their room, telling them she and Clary needed help on a mission.

Ronnie had texted Tommy letting him know they wouldnt arrive on time as izzy needed them for a mission. They had found themselves in a bar looking for the owl. Ronnie stood next to Jace.

"The owl could be anyone." She looked towards him.

"He might not look like who we think." Jace spoke to his fiance. While he believed it was Sebastian, she wasnt so sure. "Let's just keep an eye out for anything suspicious."

Izzy and Clary walked up to Ronnie's right side. Ronnie smiled at them before going serious. "Lets split up, no one let Morgan out of their sight."

Ronnie walked over to a corner of the club. Watching Morgan. She was watching the crowd too. Looking for anything suspicious.

She watched as someone who liked identical to Tommy walked through the crowd. She began her pace trying to catch up with her brother. Why was he here? He was supposed to be with Alec.

She followed him to a dark room, pulling out her blade just in case. "Tommy?" She called out but got no response.

She walked farther into the room and the door slammed behind her. Ronnie turned to see the door closed, the dark room had gotten even darker.

Suddenly Tommy came around the corner. "You know, no one would ever suspect the heir to the throne to be the one causing all this damage." He smirked. "But i truly wonder, is it me? Or is it you sister?"

Ronnie shook her head. "Tommy what are you talking about?"

Tommy circled her. "All these deaths are your fault Veronica. The queen is killing mundanes."

Ronnie was scared. She was scared that maybe she was the one harming these people. Maybe it was her.

"Or maybe its your lover." Tommy laughed manically. "Maybe Jace Morgenstern is murdering mundanes. Or just possibly, your both working together. Maybe your both the killers." Tommy grabbed her face. "Ironic isnt it?" Ronnie threw herself back.

Her back was touching the door. Tears streaming down her face. "Tommy stop."

"The two lovers who are to save the shadow world are the ones destroying the mundane world." Tommy looked at her.

"Just stop!"

Tommy smirked. He pulled out his seraph blade. The end of the blade was pointed towards her. Ronnie began banging on the door screaming for her, for Jace to come and help her. But no one came, not Jace, not Izzy, and not Clary. She was alone. And she was about to die.

Tommy got closer and Ronnie's screams became louder. But the club outside was so loud that no one heard her. No one was coming to save her.

Tommy's blade had finally reached his sisters chest, stabbing her through the heart. And everything went black.

——
Ella speaks!

Cliffhangerrrrrr
Your welcome🫶🏻