22

Season 1 episode 11
"Blood calls to blood"

Season 1 episode 11"Blood calls to blood"

The group of 5 now sat in a booth. Ronnie was sat on the top of the booth with Jace sitting between her legs. Micheal next to them while Luke and Clary were on the other side.

"But why would Valentine tell a prisoner what he was planning to do?" Clary was suspicious of Michael the moment they found him. In truth so was Ronnie, but she believed in Jace.

"He didn't, well not directly. But he gave me a way to learn all about his plans." Micheal told them.

"How do you mean?" Jace asked as he played with Ronnie's heel strap. He had been unbuckling and buckling it for the last 20 minutes.

"He injected me with downworlder blood." The Wayland father explained further. "Pain was excruciating. Sometimes i was sick for days. But i guess its not often you have a shadowhunter to experiment on so i guess thats why he always stopped short of killing me. But little by little i developed enhanced hearing and vision." Michael told them everything he heard.

"Who's Renwick?" Clary asked.

"Its a where." Ronnie told them. "Its a deserted hospital on one of the islands of the east river. Tommy and I used to go there for some peace and quiet."

"Under our noses is right. And we cant track over water." Clary shook her head in disbelief.

"He left me to die in that cage." Micheal spoke.

"Valentine never wasted time on compassion." Luke looked at Michael.

"He won't get any from me when the time comes." Jace chimed in before standing up.

"Before it does, you need a strategy." Micheal told his son. "Waiting a day could me the difference between failure and success."

"Okay, Vee, Clary and I will scout Renwicks tonight."

"Jace don't." Clary stood up in the boys way. "Your runes are still weak, Luke and I will go. Just take this extra time to rest and-"

"I'll be fine Clary." Jace cut her off.

"Jace, please." She motioned her eyes to Ronnie. Who looked a little worried.

Jace sighed before turning to Luke. "Dont let her get you into trouble." He sat back down in between Ronnie's legs and started playing with her buckle again. They watch as Clary and Luke leave the Jade Wolf.

Suddenly Ronnie's phone starts ringing from Jace's pocket. The boy pulled it out and hands it to her. Tommy's name flashes across the screen. Veronica presses the green button and brings it to her ear. "Hello?"