43

Season 2 episode 11
"Mea Maxima Culpa"

     Jace made watched as Ronnie laid unconscious

     Jace made watched as Ronnie laid unconscious. Luke had caught Valentine before he could get far, meaning Valentine was in a prison cell waiting to be dealt with.

Tommy walked into the room. "Do they know anything?"

Jace shook his head. "No but i have a guess as to what happened."

"So do i." Gabriel walked into the room. "Her powers are constantly growing. Especially after what happened when she went into an alternate universe. Her body, absorbed to soul swords powers." Jace nodded as Tommy sat down. Gabriel smiled at Ronnie. "Her bodies in shock, she'll wake up soon. These powers wont go away, given they wont destroy downworlders, but they wont leave."

Jace furrowed his brows. "What does that mean?"

"Ronnie is full angel blood, plus some arc angel blood. The powers of the soul sword will change because shes the new holder, most likely she'll use them for good, meaning the powers will do good to the world."

"Definitely plan on using them for good." Ronnie groaned as she moved to sit up. Jace immediately helping her. Jace stood by her side, holding her hand tightly. "So my body absorbed the swords powers?" Gabriel nodded. "Thats nice."

Ronnie moved to get off the bed causing all three men in the room to panic. "Hey hey hey."

"Will you all chill?" Ronnie chuckled. "I can stand up and walk on my own you know."

Tommy paused. "Well we know that, but your like fragile right now." Ronnie glared at him. "Okay that wasnt the right thing to say, um we love you?"

Gabriel shakes his head. "You give me headaches. Ronnie call if you need me. Tommy, try not to need me." Gabe walked away.

Ronnie looked between the two boys in the room. "If you two dont let me do this on my own i might actually shoot you." Tommy gulped and nodded before running away. Jace didnt move an inch. "Jace."

"Vee."

"I can take care of myself."

"Doesnt mean i want you too." He smiled.

Ronnie shook her head. She grabbed his neck and pulled him into a kiss. When they pulled away she held his face. "Go do something other then worry about me."

"I'm always worried about your clumsy self." Ronnie smacked his arm. "Ow! Im kidding. Im kidding. Fine, i'll go do something other then stare at you."

Ronnie laughed as he helped her on her feet before he walked away. She started the walk to her room, wanting to shower and put on new clothes.

🐝

Ronnie hummed a song as she picked out an outfit, a towel hugging her body. As soon as she put the outfit on, which consisted of light blue skinny jeans and a maroon long sleeve v neck, she sat down and started on her makeup.

Ronnie put on light makeup like she always did, she finished up with some lipgloss and slipped on her heeled boots.

As she stood up Ronnie paused, a second later she sneezed into her elbow and as she did a bolt of power shot out of her hands hitting the wall. Ronnie ducked as the power came flying back at her.

Alec came running in when he heard a light scream. He saw Ronnie covering her head and a bolt of yellow shot around the room. "Ronnie?"

"Alec!"

"Stay there." Alec pulled out his sereph blade and hit the bolt causing it to desolve. "What the angel was that?"

Ronnie looked up at him, he took his outstretched hand and let him pull her to a standing position. "I dont know, all i did was sneeze."

Alec sighed. "Well no more sneezing until we know what happened."

Veronica scoffed. "Yeah like i can just stop sneezing."

The lightwood smiled. "Come on sunshine, we got stuff to do."

"I hate work."

🐝

The inquisitor was here, she was torturing Valentine. Jace and Clary were down there with her while Ronnie got a nice giant stack of paper work to finish. Tommy had come in to bother her and Alec which ended up in both the boys leaving to do god knows what.

Ronnie had a ton of questions running through her head, like why did a bolt of power shoot out of her hand when she sneezed earlier, and did anyone know she has the powers of the soul sword?

Izzy was having withdrawals from the yinfen and she didn't want anyone to see her like that.

All of the downworlders wanted to know what happened that night. Ronnie truly thinks no one actually knows.

Ronnie looked around when she finished the last piece of paper in her stack. She decided to go walk around, just so happened she ran into Jace Wayland on her way.

"Like i said, theres nothing to talk about." Jace told Clary.

Ronnie smiled as she wrapped her arms around his mid section. "Hi."

Clary smiled. "I havent seen you in a while."

"Well Alec gave me paperwork." Ronnie smiled at her sister.

Jace laughed. "Of course he did."

Ronnie smacked him. "Its not funny, he left me to do everything while he snuck off with my twin brother." She looked at the tablet in her lovers hands. "Oh did somebody die?"

Clary shook her head at Ronnies giddy state. "You are way to happy for hearing that news."

"I need something to do, i feel like im gonna explode if i dont have a crime to do. Im like Fred from the scooby gang, i need a mystery to solve man." Ronnie let go of Jace and took the tablet from his hands. "Thank you." Ronnie skipped off to a conference table.

Jace shook his head. "What am i gonna do with her?"

Clary laughed. "You picked her you know."

He smiled. "Im glad i did." He stared at Ronnie for a moment before walking over to her and filling her in on everything Luke told them.

——
Ella speaks!
So you guys, how we feelin today? Say a big thank you to Mr Niall Horan for helping me write this chapter because i really was not feeling it. Anywho, love you!