36

Season 2 episode 6
"Iron sisters"

When the group of three reached the New York institute they all paused at the doors

When the group of three reached the New York institute they all paused at the doors. "Jace is gonna be pissed." Alec spoke first.

"He cant be mad we brought home the love of his life." Ronnie argued.

"He's gonna he pissed." Veronica nodded.

"Damn it." Ronnie cursed. "Well i need to get home and he cant be mad at me, so i hate to break it to you, but, i won't have to deal with angry Jace."

"You've been gone for days in your world. If your Jace is anything like ours he's gonna be pissed." Alec side eyed her.

"Fuck."

"Come on." Veronica grabbed their hands and pulled them both inside the institute. She looked around at everything. Nothing had changed. She smiled at the familiar warmth. "Wow."

Alec smiled at her. "Your rooms the same too. Besides Jace practically moving in."

Veronica shook her head. "Clingy much."

They all laughed as Alec lead them to the library. Mark, Christi, and Simon had been there the entire time. They were hoping Jace, Clary, and Izzy would be there too.

They could hear Jace yelling from down the hall. He was pissed. Alec gave Ronnie an 'i told you so' look before they walked into the room and towards the stair case.

"They just disappeared Jace you cant control them!" Simon yelled.

"If you dont shut your face!" Jace pointed a finger at him. "Ronnie should not have left! Alec should have said something! Anything!"

"Who's that?" Veronica whispered to Alec and Ronnie.

"Thats Simon, the read head is Clary." Ronnie whispered back. She looked at Alec and Veronica. "Stay here, i'm gonna try and calm him down before he see's you." She smiled at Veronica. "He missed you a lot, believe me."

Ronnie walked down the stairs catching everyones attention. "Veronica!" Mark threw his arms up.

She kept her eyes on Jace. He stared back. Everyone knew they were having a silent conversation, it was what all the Jace's and Ronnie's did with each other.

Jace's eyes went wide when she smiled. Making everyone confused. "No." He shook his head.

"Yeah." She nodded and moved her eyes up a little.