48

Season 2 episode 12
"You Are Not On Your Own"

     Ronnie was walking through the institute, making her way to the library when she felt something in her stomach

Ronnie was walking through the institute, making her way to the library when she felt something in her stomach. She paused her movements, it felt as if something was pulling her another way. So she followed. Ronnie ended up at Valentines holding cell. As she stepped out of the elevator she looked around.

"Ronnie!" Valentine shot up and walked closer to the glass.

Ronnie tilted her head, he's almost never called her that. "Valentine?"

"No, Ronnie im not him, im Magnus Bane."

Ronnie moved to the door that lead to the inside of the cell and opened it. "Magnus?" Ronnie stepped into the cell.

The man nodded. "Ronnie you have to believe me."

"Tell me something only Magnus would know."

He smiled. "One of your first couple nights as a shadowhunter, you came to my apartment asking about your parents, you asked if i thought you could do as great as them. The only answer i gave you was-"

"-You're gonna be better then them." They spoke at the same time.

"Magnus." Ronnie smiled as she ran to hug him. Once they pulled away Ronnie went to speak but before she could get a word out a circle member put a cloth over her mouth and all she saw was darkness.

"Your darkness will come..."

Ronnie groaned as she sat up. Her head was pounding and when she reached up to touch it she felt liquid. Ronnie brought her hand down and it was covered im blood. "Why is it always me?" Ronnie used the wall to help her stand up.

"Imogen wouldn't dare slaughter her grandson." Valentine spoke. Ronnie walked into the room just as he said that.

"After all your lies, you expect me to believe im a Herondale?" Jace questioned.

"Stephen Herondale was your father, and his wife Celine was your mother. You ever think about poor Celine? Nine months pregnant when she took her own life. Her dead body ravaged by werewolves. Her unborn som eaten alive. Or was he?"

Imogen shook her head. "You didnt.."

"The clave took so much from me. So i tool something in return. But im sure you want further proof." Valentine held something up.

"My family ring. Where did you get that?" Madam inquisitor asked.

"Off Celines very hand. You have one hour to meet my demands. Or your grandson dies." Valentine and Jace disappeared.