58

Season 2 episode 19
"Hail and Farewell"

Ronnie was with Jace and Clary when her phone started to ring

Ronnie was with Jace and Clary when her phone started to ring. She showed them it was Luke and. When she answered Clary spoke. "I thought you werent supposed to be helping us."

"Consider this an anonymous tip. We ran down his circle members but we lost Valentine when Jonathan grabbed him and pinballed up three fire escapes and leapt out of sight." Luke spoke.

"Yeah Blondie moves like a demon." Maia told them.

"Thats because he is." Ronnie huffed.

"Well on the plus side, he wont get very far."

"Yeah by order of the queen. Warlocks have put up wards all around the city. No portals or travel in or out for anyone with Nephilim blood. A shadowhunter crosses that threshold they get vaporized." Luke explained. "So be careful. We'll continue the hunt on our end."

The second Luke was off the phone the three went into action. "Hey." Jace grabbed the attention of the shadowhunters walking by him. "Spread the word. Shadowhunter movement into and out of the city stops immediately."

"Okay."

"We're on it."

"No more shadowhunters die today." Jace and Ronnie looked at each other.

"Hey." Alec called out. "Isabelles on her way back with Rufus. Guess who just tried to portal to Idris? Valentine must know that we dont have the mirror. And presumably where the real one is."

"Look. Let stay focused on what we can control. We have Vee which means hes never going to have the mortal swords power. Like hell am i letting him take her." Jace snapped.

"So we're stuck inside the city along with them now." Alec sighed.

"I might be able to speed things up." Clary spoke as Tommy walked over. Clary looked at the twins. "Im gonna need your help to do it. Jaces too."

After explaining everything to the trio Clary lead them outside. "So you want to use your blood to track your untrackable brother through the angelic rune Vee and I share?" 

"Well totally. That sounds great, one hundred percent doable." Tommy spoke sarcastically.

"Yeah, i want to try. Jonathan and I both have Morgenstern blood in our veins. I had this flash of a rune when i was thinking about all of us. Because evidently Ronnie and Tommy both have Morgenstern blood too. Im hoping i can use your shared connection to figure out where he is." Clary explained. "I need Tommy to make sure Ronnies powers stay under control in case this goes wrong."