33

Season 2 episode 4
"Day or Wrath"

Both girls ran down the halls toward the library

Both girls ran down the halls toward the library. "Jace!" Ronnie called out as she and Izzy made their way down the steps. Jace immediately dropped what he was doing and looked up.

"Whats wrong? Are you okay?" Jace looked at Ronnie.

Izzy raced down the stairs. "The longer she stays here to more she becomes our Veronica. Her blood changed, it looks just like Jaces, only Ronnie had the same color blood as Jace."

Christi furrowed her brows. "But our Veronica is still alive."

Ronnie nodded. "Maybe theres a reason im here, maybe im supposed to help you find her." Jace was silent. He hadn't said a word.

"Some of us have to stay here, we have to open this portal." Clary said flipping through some books.

"We'll stay." Mark spoke, talking about him and his wife.

Christi nodded. "Find our daughter."

🐝

Jace and Ronnie walked ahead of the group. No one had any idea where they were going, but Veronica started walking so they all followed.

Ronnie looked all around her. Everything seemed so different in this universe. "So tell me." Ronnie looked over to the blonde at her side. "What was it like not growing up in the shadow world?"

Ronnie thought for a moment. "It was mundane." She chuckled and so did Jace. "I grew up always feeling like a part of me was missing. Like i wasn't really sure who i was." Jace nodded along, he could relate to what she was saying. "I read a lot of books, in 1st grade i was reading a dictionary at least twice a day."

"You were a nerd."

"I still am." They both laughed. "My childhood was built on a lie. Now that i know that it makes things so much harder. You know, in 2 years im supposed to become queen. I dont even know the first thing about being in charge and im supposed to rule a whole kingdom. Im gonna fail."

"My Ronnie would do this thing where no matter what she was doing she would count to 3. I was never really sure why." Jace smiled at the ground. "Until we were 17 and she taught me that counting to 3 helps you think something through. It clears your brain." Jace chuckled. "So whenever you need to make a decision count to 3."

"Thank you, for everything." Ronnie smiled.

Jace nodded. "So your Jace? Are we anything alike?"

"A little. Your different to me, you have this aura i guess. I dont know, you just you act a lot more in love then my Jace does. My Jace stopped being in love with me the second i walked out of that room crying."

"You act in love to."

"Do I?"

He smiled. "The way you talk about him. You get a little spark in your eye whenever hes mentioned."

Ronnie only looked at him.

Truth be told neither Jace nor Ronnie knew where they were walking too. They had no direction. All they knew was that being with each other made them feel at peace again. Like the people they loved weren't far away.

——-
Ella speaks!

Short chapter i know, im sorry.
I've been so busy this week, and i wont be home at all Saturday so im posting this tonight so its out. I love you all, stay safe!
Lmk what you think and how i should reunite both Jace's and Ronnies <3