21

Season 1 episode 11
"Blood calls to blood"

Season 1 episode 11"Blood calls to blood"

Ronnie didn't take her eyes off of Jace. "Dad?"

"Son." Micheal stood up and embraced the blonde. "Oh Jace. I can't believe it." Clary and Ronnie shared a look as the father and son pulled away. "Son you're hurt. How did you find me?"

"You're dead. Valentine killed you. Valentines...Valentines here."

"No Jace, its me." Micheal looked over to the two girls. "I'm Micheal Wayland. I'm Jace's father. Look i know what Jace told you, but I've been here for ten years. Valentine took off and left me."

"And Jocelyn Fairchild?" Clary looked at the man. Ronnie watched as Jace started nodding off slightly.

"He took her with him. You are?" Micheal looked at Clary.

"I'm Clary, her daughter. Meliorn the Seelie told me that he was here with her."

Suddenly Jace collapsed. Ronnie caught his body as he fell, helping him stand back up. "Jace we need to get you help, the venom is spreading."

"We have to find her father." Jace mumbled.

"No." Ronnie held his cheek with one hand as Michael helped support the boys body weight. "Your life is more important to me." Ronnie pulled out her stele. "Lift his shirt." Micheal did as told and watched as Veronica traced over the boys healing rune.

"We have to get him help." Clary spoke. "We closed the portal."

"Valentine has a standing portal." Micheal told them. "Lets go."

Ronnie held onto Jace's abdomen as Micheal had an arm around his shoulder. Clary was in front of them. "Vee." Jace mumbled into her hair.

Ronnie grabbed the hand that was resting on her shoulder. "I'm right here, I'm not leaving."

"I'm getting you that ring." Jace told her causing Micheal to look between the two.

Ronnie chuckled. "Worry about that later okay?"

"Okay." Ronnie leaned her head on his shoulder as Clary lead them to the portal.

How they ended up at the Jade Wolf was a mystery to Ronnie. But here they were. Clary busted open the door. "We need help!"

Simon and Luke looked over and got up immediately to help. "Clary what happened?" Simon looked at Jace.

"We thought we found Valentine, but he was already gone." She walked over to the vampire and werewolf as Ronnie and Micheal helped Jace sit down. Ronnie sat next to him as Micheal checked Jace's neck.

"Micheal Wayland?"

"Valentine took my mother with him, but we found Jace's father." Clary explained.