42

Season 2 episode 10
"By The Light Of Dawn"

     Simon was kidnapped, which at this point was nothing new

     Simon was kidnapped, which at this point was nothing new. Clary was freaking out, which also was not unusual.

"Clary we cant panic." Jace tried to calm her down.

"He's a psychopath, hes capable of anything." Clary didnt listen, she only cared about what she said. Which also, was not unusual. At this point the trio were going in circles. "Simon is innocent, in all of this. The only reason Valentine took him captive was because i care about him."

Luke walked over to them. "Hey. All the prisoners are either dead or gone. No sign of Cleophas."

"Who?" Ronnie furrowed her brows.

Jace smiled. "Lukes sister."

Clary's phone started ringing, Simons contact popping up. She looked up at Luke who nodded, "answer it Clary."

Ronnie tuned whatever Valentine said out, she buried her face into Jace's chest as the boy wrapped his arms around her. All Ronnie heard was that Valentine needed her to activate to soul sword and they needed to get to the institute or he would kill Simon.

Clary started walking out, Luke caught her shoulders to stop her. "Clary."

"What are we waiting for? Lets go." Clary insisted.

Jace grabbed his phone from his pocket and started dialing a number.

"That's exactly what Valentine wants. You know that if Ronnie touch's that sword she can destroy the entire downworld, including Simon."

"Valentine needs an energy source, he needs Lightening." Clary argued.

"He's got it." Luke started.

Ronnie cut in. "Every institute is powered by an angelic power core. Its the equivalent of Lightening on short notice."

Jace pulled Ronnie by her hand. "Alec's not picking up, lets move."

"Valentine is gonna wish he never laid a hand on Simon i'll make sure of it." Clary started walking.

Luke shook his head. "Ronnies not going anywhere near that institute." He looked at the brunette. "We're taking you to Magnus, he can protect you."

Clary shook her head. "I need to save Simon."

"The downworld knows she's the key to activating that sword they want her dead." Luke argued.