24

Season 1 episode 13
"Morning Star"

     Alec and Magnus were talking about the book of the white as Alec opened the door to the office Lydia had been using

Alec and Magnus were talking about the book of the white as Alec opened the door to the office Lydia had been using. "Lydia." Alec called as he rushed over to her.

"Ronnie." Magnus rushed over to his friend. He brought his hand to her neck. "Alec." The boy looked up as he ran his stele over Lydia's healing run. "She looks bad." Lydia wasn't as bad. The most was her abdomen. He rushed over to Veronica when Lydia sat up. Alec used his stele and ran over her healing rune. Although it didn't do much.

Ronnie eyes fluttered open. "Hodge." She spoke out, her voice was weak from when her throat his the desk. Ronnie looker bad. Her throat was purple as if swollen while her face looked puffy and her wrist looked bad. They didn't even wanna know what her abdomen looked like.

Lydia stood herself up and walked over to Ronnie. Alec looked at Magnus. "Go get help." Magnus immediately fled the room to go find someone. The Lightwood grabbed the brunettes hand and held it tight. "Its gonna be okay."

"He took the cup." Lydia told him as she looked around.

Magnus rushed back in with some other shadowhunters who helped get Veronica to the med bay. They kept it on the down low. As far as anyone knew only Lydia was hurt.

Alec had left to go help while Magnus did his best to heal Veronica. "Ronnie you're gonna be okay." And although the Lightwood said it out loud, it sounded as if he was reassuring himself more then her.

🐝

Tommy had been beside Veronica since they got word from Alec and Magnus that she was hurt. Clary went to try and get Jace to stop from leaving. She had been beside Ronnie but Jace was going a little insane.

Ronnie felt a pounding in her head. She felt Magnus's magic healing her while her runes were doing there best. "Ow." She groaned catching her twins attention.

"Ronnie?" Tommy shot up. "Hey lovely, you're okay i promise."

"I'm gonna kill Hodge." Ronnie moved to sit up despite Magnus's no's.

"Not if Jace gets to him first." Tommy grabbed her hand as Magnus made his way over to them. "He's pissed off and ready to murder him."

"That boy needs some tea." Magnus hummed. "He's always so...extra?"

Tommy chuckled as Ronnie sighed. "Jace is very extra. The man has no off switch."

"Guys?" Ronnie rose a brow.

"Right." Magnus snapped his fingers. "How are you feeling."