32

Season 2 episode 4
"Day of Wrath"

     Thomas Shadowhunter had always been one to do things without thinking first

Thomas Shadowhunter had always been one to do things without thinking first. When he and Veronica where kids she would plan first while he would act first.

Now he was just confused. His sister was in front of him, but she wasn't HIS sister. His parents where standing next to him while Ronnie was giving pleading eyes to Jace. Who in which everyone knew would break.

Funny enough the two were in an arranged marriage. After everything with Valentine, Clary and Jace decided to stay friends. But they always had that little bit of spark.

"Ronnie you gotta stop, you might break him." Tommy chuckled to himself at what Alec said.

Jace sighed, his eyes switching between her left and right eye. "Come on." He grabs her arm and drags her back to the library. Clary, Izzy and Alec following.

When they got to the library Ronnie started looking around. This one was much bigger then her own.

"Mind if i look around?" She looked between all the people around her. When she earned a nod from each of them she smiled and started skipping over to one of the bookshelves.

"So you said you and your Jace were in love?" Jace called out as he walked around.

Ronnie nodded as she flipped open a dictionary. "Yeah, we uh, we were gonna get married. Until he found out he was Valentines kiddo and boom, there went my whole life."

"So Jace is actually Valentines kid?" Izzy asked.

"What do you mean?" Ronnie furrowed her brows as she opened a book of Romeo and Juliet. "Aren't Clary and Jace related in this world?"

Alec chuckled. "Nope, Valentine tried. But i guess a blood test was a smart idea on Clary's part." He may not like the girl all that much but she was smart when she suggested they get a blood test.

Clary smiled. "See it was a good idea."

Ronnie paused. She took in a deep breath. If there was any chance she and Jace weren't related she needed to know. "Huh."

"What?" Jace whispered as he rounded the corner and stood next to her.

"I mean, what if my Jace and my Clary weren't related. Like you guys aren't." Ronnie looked at the boy next to her.

Jace smirked. "Then i guess we need to get you home so you can find out."

"What if she came through the portal?" Izzy called out.

Jace grabbed her hand and dragged her over to everyone else. "That's impossible, its been destroyed since the fight with Valentine."

Alec looked around. "Where else could she have come from? Because she appeared here and well uh, i hate to tell you this Jace, but thats the only possibility. Unless of course the mad hatter let Ronnie borrow his magic hat."

Jace chuckled sarcastically as Tommy and his parents joined them.

"You really think she came from the portal?" Mark asked.

Izzy nodded. "We just have to figure out why and how. I'm gonna need to run some tests. Veronica, you're gonna have to come with me."

Ronnie smiled and nodded as Izzy led her to the weapons room.

"Sit down." Ronnie sat down on the bar chair as Izzy grabbed some needles. "I'm gonna take some blood, i wanna run tests to see if yours is different from ours."

"Izzy, can i ask you something?" Ronnie held out her arm.

"You just did." Izzy smiled. "Go ahead."

Ronnie sighed. "What happens if i cant get home?"

"I'm getting you home. Jace will not rest until you get home. It might take a couple days but it will happen." Izzy held the needle up to her eye level.

"Why does Jace care so much? He doesn't even know me? Why do you all care so much?" Ronnie let her eyes follow the Lightwood girl as she walked around.

"We grew up together, all of us. Ronnie and I became parabatai." Izzy pulled her shirt up a little to show the rune. "Jace and Ronnie had something else. They hated each other at first, mostly because they had an arranged marriage." Izzy leaned against the counter as she kept talking. She watched Veronica closely. "Eventually they grew to have a relationship. Jace would do anything for her, she would do anything for him." Ronnie felt as if she remembered the feeling. "On a mission, she did just that. Jace was in trouble, he was surrounded and then suddenly he wasn't. Ronnie disappeared. She only left a note, one that said she had to go to protect us, him. Haven't heard from her since." Ronnie watched as a tear fell from Izzy eye but she wiped it quicker then it fell. "Tommy became king, and we had to move on. Jace hasnt though. He is always in her room, reading to himself, pretending like she's right next to him. We all coped in different ways."

"I'm really sorry." Ronnie gave her a smile.

Izzy tilted her head. "You're just like her."

"But i'm not her. I wish i was, she seems a lot better then i am." Ronnie let her head fall.

"Veronica, you're blood." Izzy held her hand up. "Grab me a sample of Jace's blood."

Ronnie furrowed her brows and walked over to the fridge, grabbing the vile of blood with Jace's name on it. She walked over to Izzy and handed it to the girl. "What are you doing?"

"When i first took your blood is was a bright red. The longer it sat here the more it changed." Izzy motioned to the dark red shade the blood had turned. "I've only seen two shades of blood this color, Jaces and..."

"Hers." Ronnie finished.

Izzy nodded. "I think that the longer your here, the more you become like her."

Both girls looked at each other. "But why? She's still alive isn't she?"

"I have no idea, but we need to get you home." Izzy looked to the hallway. "Come on."

——
Ella speaks!

HEY YALL
HEHEHE i've always wanted to say that on here. Anywho, lmk how you feeling about this.
I have homecoming Saturday which is why i'm posting early. I am already writing the chapter for next week and i might start the one after that too. I'm getting back into writing this book and i'm really happy about it.
I LOVE YOU GUYS