Chapter 2: Diagon Alley

He flew us out of there and I explained everything to Harry on the way. He knows about the trip to Diagon Alley, my really mom and birthday, and what Hogwarts is.

Hagrid walked us into the bar I knew as the three broomsticks. Wizards and witches everywhere.
"Hagrid usual I presume?" The man behind the bar asked.

"No thanks Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts buiseness. Harry and Celeste here need school supplies."

"Bless my soul. Your Harry and Celeste Potter." Suddenly everyone in the bar tuned our way at Toms words.

I smiled and waved while Harry grabbed my hand.

"Welcome back Mr.Potter. Welcome back." A man greeted shaking my brothers other hand.

A man suddenly stood on the other side of the room and walked out but not before making eye contact with me. His eyes were a strange gold color.

"Harry p-p-potter. Can't tell you how please I-I am to meet you." A man in a purple turbin greeted us.

"Hello professor didn't see you there. Harry, Celeste this is professor Quirell he will be your defense against the dark arts teacher." I nodded to the man and stepped back.

"Not that you need it ey p-potter?" The man was a stuttering fool.

"We must be going Hagrid. Lots to buy." I reminded the large man. I made my way to the back tugging Harry along.

Hagrid tapped the bricks and I smiled at my brothers lite up face.

We were met with the hustle and bustle of the alley. We walked forward and I watched Harry and all of his reactions. Hagrid pointed everything out for him and I chimed in sometimes too. I had only been once but I was here for hours. Not to mention I have a photographic memory. It's how I learned magic this past year. Nonverbal and wandless was a lot to remember.

"Hagrid we have to got to Gringotts." I pulled Harry along when he asked how he was supposed to pay for stuff.

I nodded to the goblins who held open the door and walked forward to the desk.

"Hagrid what are these things?" He asked.
"They're goblins Harry. Clever as they come but not the most friendly." I frowned but Mr.Klinge was nice to me?

Hagrid cleared his throat as we approached the desk.
"Mr and Ms Potter wishes to make a withdrawl."

The goblin leaned over the desk before eyeing my brother. Eventually his eyes led to me and went wide. I smiled and nodded.

"Very well. Do they have their keys?" He asked.

Hagrid began to pull something out while i turned back to the goblin.
"Mr.Klinge if you please." I asked him.

He nodded and rushed to get him.

I turned to Harry.
"I'll be just a moment you go and grab some stuff and I will meet you back here." He looked confused but nodded.

"Your Majesty!" I turned to see Mr.Klinge.
"Sir, I believe we have business?" He nodded and motioned for me to follow him. I looked back at Hagrid.
"I will meet you at the wand shop."

-----

"Mr.Klinge when I last saw you....you had told me that I would need my heiress rings and crowns for school as well as my money?" He nodded and waved his hand.

On my left ring finger sat my Potter heiress ring.