Chapter 21: Meant to be

Immediantly the day after Dolores was made headmaster. Although she struggled to hold power as I undermined that power at every turn.

  One thing that she had really done to bug me was she created the inquisitorial squad. And as Draco needed the extra credit he joined. Now she has my fiance following me around. Little does she know that's not what we are using his time for. We usually use it for dates or hiding in the astronomy tower kissing until a prefect comes up. I was madly in love and I don't feel like it would ever go away.

"She's taken all of the portraits from the castle," I complained to Draco while we were up there one day. We were laying on a blanket.
"It's a good thing that my room is automatically spelled so filch couldn't get in. He could have taken Morgana." I whispered as I lay my head back down.

"Has Harry talked to you yet?" He asked. I huffed out a no. My brother was being unreasonable.
"He's going to come around."

---------

For the next week, I did everything I could to make her feel powerless. She was acting as if she couldn't be defeated. One time she was going to hold Detention for the club Harry put together. When she walked in, I was sitting on her chair. She had gotten rid of the teacher's table and replaced it with only a Dumbledors chair. So, naturally, I sat in it like it was my throne.

"What exactly are you doing miss potter?" She snapped as she got closer.
Merlin who was at my feet stood up and growled stopping her in her tracks.

"I'm sitting down Dolores. And just for good reference..." I leaned my head down a little toward her.
"My queen...will do good as a greeting next time." I leaned back and made myself comfortable summoning a cup of tea wandlessly.

Needless to say, she rescheduled her detention.

Over the next few days again, Harry had done something reckless. Of course, he had to go break into the department of mysteries. I had sent the order there so he would be kept safe. Everyone had come back except for Sirius. After all of that, harry had just lost another family member and godfather. He would never get a break.

Worst of all....he blamed me.

~~~~~

"You could have done something!" He shouted.
"What do you want me to say harry?" I asked him while he yelled at me.

  "I want you to say it's your fault! If you had been there or sent your guards he would be alive! You could've sent me an army! You could have told yodeath-eaterter fiance to have his dad back off!"

  He pointed at my face while crying.
"The army would have taken longer and he is not a death eater harry." I pleaded.
"It's your fault. It's always your fault. You were supposed to be there for me. You are no longer my sister."

~~~~~

I stayed in my room refusing to come out. I ignored the coaxing from Morgana and Sir Samuel. I had just lost my brother. Over the next week, I barely ate anything only responding to letters from foreign dignitaries. I kept the world running while mine fell apart. I knew that I would change. I would never be the same. Harry meant what he said and he would never let me forget it. He couldn't disown me as I was head of the family but it was enough for him to say the words.

Sir Samuel had eventually came to the door and taken Merlin outside for the day to get some air. He had done this everyday for a week, since I was in my room.

"Your majesty, I feel it is important to tell you that Draco is worried, the department of mysteries is in shambles. Dumbledore is trying to keep things under control but, we could really use you." He said after he had come in. Today was the day we were to be leaving.