Chapter 5: Mother

She showed up out of the blue one day during dinner. How did I know it was her? Sir Samuel had shown me pictures.

"Albus. I wish to speak to my daughter." I stood up and walked out to the hall.

"Let me get right to the point...." She said as soon as she approached me.

"I didn't want you. I needed an Heiress. You are that necessary piece to stabilize the throne until you become of age."

"No, how are you? What's your classes like? No hi daughter good to see you after eleven long years." I scoffed.

"You are to come to Camelot and finish your studies there after fourth year-"

"No." I told her.
"No?"
"No. I will stay here until 8th year by then I will be a powerful witch ghen I will start studies and ruling in Camelot then. I can rule from afar. It's four years. Morgana agrees and you have no place to tell me what to do. You want to act like a royal well here it is. I don't take orders from anyone least of all you."

And with that being said I turned around and walked right back into the great hall.

I sat there eating my food at the end of year feast. It had gone so fast and ended so suddenly. But, I had learned alot. Magic and otherwise.

---------

One thing that I was upset about was my powers. I was still underage so I couldn't use my wand but I also couldn't control where Harry and I stayed over break.

We had managed to talk them into giving us a bigger room but they also put locks on the doors. Sometimes they wouldn't let us out for days.

We wouldn't eat much and thank goodness Morgana had decided to tell us to put in a refillable magical bowl of food for Merlin. He would've starved with how much he eats. We also figures out we could do the same with hedging be just put the bowl infront of him. So our pets were well taken care of.

The knights stated at hogwarts except Sir Samuel. He was somehow occupying a place nearby as he told me he always had since I was littler.

Harry and I used this time to study books, play games, and play with our animals. It was a boring few weeks.

------------

The night before we were due to leave a dinner party was being thrown for a boss of Vernon's and we were to remain silent in our room. It was also Harry's birthday.

It wasn't hard for me and Merlin, but Harry and his owl had a hard time.

That was until a house-elf showed up. Merlin nearly had him as a chew toy.

The little elf started jumping on Harry's bed and stopped suddenly

"Harry Potter and Queenlyness. It's an honor." He bowed.

I smiled at him. He's cute.
"Who are you?" Harry asked him.
"Dobby sir. Dobby the house-elf."