Chapter 19: Malfoys Ball

After our night together staring at the stars we headed to be in the early hours of the morning. The next day would be filled with paperwork as I had plans in the works with the ministry.

"Babe!" I turned while I was walking in the hall to see Draco.

"Yes love?" I asked him receiving a kiss on the cheek.
"Goodmorning." I smiled.
"Goodmorning." I said back.

"I've informed my parents that we will be throwing a Christmas ball at the manor. I figured we could surprise everyone with the announcement." I stopped walking to look at him.

"Draco it's not that I don't want to.."
"He isn't there. He's been off for the past week not to return until two weeks from now. I figured if we send out the invites now, we could make it happen by this weekend." I agreed under the condition that Merlin be able to come with me.

"Of course darling. Besides he loves me already." He said winking at the fully grown lion.
'He smells like body spray.' I heard him think. I laughed and we continued walking throughout the castle.

"You know...you have to inform Harry soon?" I nodded with a large sigh.
"I know. He should know before everyone else." I told him that we would talk later and went on a quest to find my brother.

"Harry!" I called as he was walking with Ron and Hermoine out of Dolores's class.

"Hey?" He waved his friends away and walked over.

"What's up?" He asked me.
"There's something I have to tell you.." He gave me a look full of anticipation.

"I've agreed to an understanding." He looked shocked but smiled all the less.
"That's good. Really good. I'm happy for you."

"With draco."

"Are you mental?" He asked.
I shook my head.
"You know we've been seeing each other for almost a year..."
He nodded.

"Yeah, and I figured it would blow over! His father is a death eater!" He yelled at me. I felt as if he was shutting me out.
"Harry, please!" He huffed before turning his back on me and walking away.

'I'll show you that he's good Harry.' I forced into his mind. He stopped walking and turned back to me.

"Ah! Harry! Get out of my head!" I felt him try to force his way past my mental walls and kneeled down. He was powerful, more so than usual. There was something in the back of his head. Another person.

"Harry, stop!" I yelled in pain as I grabbed the wall. Suddenly, I felt the relief of him leaving my head.

"What the hell! Harry?!" He looked angryly at me. I heard Merlin growling. He didn't know what to do.

"You're selfish, and you both deserve each other. You're not powerful! I just got in your head!" I looked at him. His eyes were red.

"Harry, you're not thinking, right!" I yelled at him. He glared at me and swiftly turned to walk away.

'MERLIN!' He came over and sniffed my hand. I tried to siphon some of his magic but was too weak.

I caught my breath before using Merlin to hold myself up. He had drained most of my energy from my core.

"Your majesty?" I looked up to see Dumbledore.

"Albus." I mumbled before I toppled over. He attempted to catch me, and all I could hear was yelling before I black out.

-----------

It was cold and bright in the room when I woke up. I was in the hospital wing. Merlin was at my feet while guards lined the walls.